Airtel — deactivate airtel radio and refund my amount

Tamil Nadu, India
 nith
i dint activate airtel radio but they have charged Rs.30 for the second time.please deactivate it for my number [protected].

Comments

Airtel — Obvious Robbery

I have been a fan of Airtel ever since I was young. I have been using it for 8 years at least.
Sorry to say, the recent events have made me their worst enemy.

This is in Gurgaon.... Delhi NCR.

First complaint was for the caller tune. I wanted to unsubscribe it. I caller the customer service. They told to call a toll free number and it will be unsubcribed. ( The number was neither toll free nor for unsubscribing). I called that number he gave many times only to get an option to subscribe.... and no valid option for unsubscribing. Each time, I was charged for the normal 6.99/ Min.

I called the Cus care back. they simply refused to believe what I was experiencing and assured me that I am lying. "Aise ho hi sakta" is their pet dialogue. After a lot of fighting ..... 30 minutes of hot firing..... he agreed that he will unsubnscribe it for me in 24 hours....

Lucky, I thought. But I never knew that the airtel has their customer service from the Saturn and so their 24 hours would strech to three months.

After numourous calls to the cus care, pleading, firing, fighting and begging, conferance call with the supervisers, and of course, the rental for the service each month, It got unsubscribed in 5 months.
I am very much satisfied with the services, must say i was satisfied.Yesterday some retailer did a recharge of 64 on my number by mistake...and my all plans got messed, i was using airtel frnds plan and now it got changed.called up customer care but no use no help provided only answer i am getting u have to use it for 1year.its better than i change the number and start using some other provider but i don't want that.please help me out to get my previous plan back...

Airtel — please deactivate airtel radio and refund my amount

i didnt activate airtel radio but today they took 30 rs for radio activation this is second time for me my no. is [protected]
plz do it immediately
Please deactivate airtel radio, my number is [protected], i didnt activate airtel radio but from yesterday on wards Rs.20 deducted from my account please refund that amount.
I never subscribed to Airtel Radio in the first place, then why is the company robbing me of my balance every month. And thats not the only fake scam "service" that has been activated on my airtel no. without my consent, there's 'horoscope', 'news', etc. Obviously, I am being robbed of hundreds every month. I beg the company to discontinue these mal-practices and please discontinue these 'extras' whatsoever that is currently active on my no. which is, [protected].

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - deactivate airtel radio and refund my amount