[Resolved]  Airtel Contests / Offers — BEWARE OF ANY CONTESTS FROM AIRTEL

Dear reader,

Please beware of entering into any kind of contest which AIRTEL offers you to participate. They make us make unnecssary calls and collect money but the prize they give away by wrong means to their own people and persons.
if somebody has been cheated pl contact me...[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com
rgds/ Vikram
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:43
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Yes my friend i totally agree with you. Recently airtel introduced a contest in which a blog had to be written and the best blog would win nano ipod. i wrote the blog and i was declared the winner. My name was listed at the airtel website and it was stated "You have won an ipod nano. You will be contacted shortly". Its been 5 weeks since then...Neither have they contacted me, nor have i recieved my prize.

Airtel — contest winner

i had participated in kya aap panchvi paas se tez hai contest from my phone no [protected] in the year 2007 and had answered all the questions and the charges applied were Rs 6 per minute. next day i got a call from a customer executive asking me the details of my home address to send a certificate signed by sharukh khan but since then almost one and a half years have passed but there is no news of that certificate. bharti may be slated to go with biggest overseas telecom deal with MTN but its services are still far from customer satisfaction.

19563