[Resolved]  Airtel Data Card — customer care responce is too thirdclass and disconnecting call without lisning to customer query..

its hite of irritating to customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:42:50
Complaint comments  5 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Purchase data card on dt 7-12-09 and sim on 8-12-09 SIM No. [protected], on first time the sim activate take two days, and after activite this sim, does not proper working and connecting with my PC for internet.

I telling to dealer at Shahdara but dealer say contact to airtel customer care, and give me so many Nos. i.g.-- [protected], [protected], [protected], and at last [protected] Miss Deveshwari Rana ji, (Miss Deveshawari Rana' No. always switch off) so i cannot contact with her, and the other nos. not proper response.

Please Help me, i am in very trouble becuase this data card purchase for another person.

Thanks with regards
sir i m using a airtel data card no is this [protected]
i m complaint is many many times and calls are not respond. and complaint is 24 hour is working but i am complaint 13 jan and 18 jan not respond and data card is not working last 1 month . i m already disconnect one connection and many connection of my company . i m surrender all connection data card
very...poor poor response airtel data card .
my datacard no is[protected]... problem is dat my datacard disconnects automatically itself within 4 mins...dere is no prob wid my system...i[censored] hav a sol den pls give me as soon as possible.
poor connectivity .I am not able to attach file of even ten pages.I am not satisfied with services of
DATA CARD OF AIRTEL.PL. LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
RKP SINGH
PATNA
Hi Sir/Madam,
I am using Airtel Data Card since 20 month number is [protected] I have been facing so many problem in its speed before it had 150kbps/Sec to 200kbps/Sec & now only it is performing in under 60kbps/Sec downloading speed.
Therefor, I need my previous download speed. help me to solve my problem.

Imam