Airtel Data Card — No after sales service

dixita sharma

I had bought a Airtel Data card worth Rs 4200 (including sim charge) on 1.11.08 for a airtel showroom located at NandiDurg road, Bangalore. (It was delivered at home). The datacard stopped functioning after 15 days. I have logged so many complaints in the customer care but there is no response till today. It's a year now and i want to take action on it. I bought it as i had some urgent work. I had a huge loss due to late communication. I could not complete my task and deliver due to the faulty card and no service even after logging the complain.

Comments

Airtel — No speed and no service reply

I have purchased a data USB modem from Airtel show room. When I have purchased that time in the brochure they have mentioned that I will get speed of 30 kbps minimum, but I have not received speed more than 2 KBPS. They are charging very high prise for the USB Modem, when I have called them they said that it will improve sir, and they said me that please make technical complaint to [protected]@airtel.in, but I have not received any reply till now. Please do the needfull to get my payment back. I have paid 5050/- for the modem and 1000/- Rs. as deposit. That also I have to use for 6 months, if I am not using then they will not give met that money back to me.

My contact no.is[protected], and My airtel Data Card No. is[protected]
airtel has became worst in its service
Sir, my name is Preethi, I had bought a Airtel Data card worth Rs 1000 (including sim charge - sim no.[protected]) on 29.04.30 from sales person Mr.Senthil Kumar(Mobile No.[protected]) through Ms.Nisha, mobile no.[protected]), chennai. It was delivered at home and informed me that the same will be activated after 2 hours, ie on saturday itself. It was not activated and I have logged complaints in the customer care also, but there is no response till today. I want to take action on it. I bought it as i had some urgent work, as i am doing a 2nd year engineering course. I had a huge loss due to the poor service. I could not complete my task and deliver due the fault card and no service ever after logging the complaint.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]