[Resolved]  Airtel Digital TV — Set top box adapter is dead and not replaced by last one week

My customer ID is[protected], I am really astonish regarding the unprofessional service from Airtel Digital TV, my set top box was dead on 21st November 2009 and I raised a complaint in customer care on 21st November 2009 and my complaint no’s is 1524255,1514820 till today no one has turned up to my house to check what has happened exactly and while calling and calling again and again I am getting non sense answers from customer care that set top box adapter are not in stock, when you all are starting such business firstly you have to take care of customer service and complaints or otherwise stop this business refund customer money so that customer could go to some other excellent and branded (TATA sky, Dish TV etc..) service provider and enjoy whatever he has spend, you all are not suppose to spend our hardened money in advertisement to make false business you can pay lot of money to film stars for your advertisement and you don’t have device to keep in stock , I am really pissed off due to such ill-mannered service and dirty management.

Comments

My customer ID is [protected], I am really astonish regarding the unprofessional service from Airtel Digital TV, my set top box was dead on 9th May, 2011 and I raised a complaint in customer care on 9th May & 11th May 2011 and my complaint no’s is 7781502, 7837501 till today no one has turned up to my house to check what has happened exactly and while calling and calling again and again I am getting non sense answers from customer care that set top box adapter are not in stock, when you all are starting such business firstly you have to take care of customer service and complaints or otherwise stop this business refund customer money so that customer could go to some other excellent and branded (TATA sky, Dish TV etc..) service provider and enjoy whatever he has spend, you all are not suppose to spend our hardened money in advertisement to make false business you can pay lot of money to film stars for your advertisement and you don’t have device to keep in stock, I am really pissed off due to such ill-mannered service and dirty management.

Name - Soker Ali.
Goalpara (Assam)
my coustermer ID is [protected]. in adaptor is sparking.

19583