[Resolved]  Airtel Digital TV — no installation after 5 days of payment

I have ordered one Airtel Digital TV with transaction ID 69679056 as on 12th April 2013 with payment of Rs.2990/- online. As of now my digital TV installation has not happened. Today I received my customer ID : [protected] after 4 days of making the payment. Till today I called upto 20 to 30 times but had no response on this. Yesterday one person called in the evening informing they will be finally coming for installation today. But as I called him today he told me he can not come in morning and only in evening when I will be in office. Hence it can not happen even today. Which will make it 6 days.

I called today and asked the person to put some senior executive on line but he refused saying that no senior executives are available and cut the line when I was in a conversation.

Airtel's service has been very dissatisfying and annoying. No care was taken for my satisfaction and no attention was provided to my request.

I have been a loyal customer to airtel and own 2 airtel digital TV connections in my family as well as my personal postpaid phone number. Still this type of service from airtel is very frustrating.

Exsiting Digital TV : [protected]/[protected] Airtel Postpaid No : [protected]

I want Airtel to come up with a proper compensation for my trouble because of their negligence ASAP.

Regards, Susanta Kumar Patra +91-[protected]

Comments

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — It has been 5 days, my request is still pending

I have requested for the Relocation of the Airtel Digital TV on 27 Sep 09 in the Airtel Dth Customer Care, I was told that Engineer will come at 2 o clock on 27 Sep 09 and fix it at the new location but Engineer not came.

I called again to the Customer care for the same, they gave me the time of 3 pm of 28 Sep 09, for the installation of the Airtel TV, but the Engineer didn't come.

Again I called to the Customer Care, they gave me time of 11:00 am of Tuesday, Site Engineer called me and told me that he didn't know the location of my address, so come to the Bus Stop, I reached the Bus Stop (leaving my office) and waited for 1 hr in Bus Stop, but he neither came nor called me.

Again I called to the Customer Care and told all this, they gave me assurance that it will be installed on 30 Sep 09 upto 6 pm, but Engineer didn't came on 30 Sep.

Again I called to the Customer care and the executive transfered my call to the Supervisor. I talked to the Supervisor he took his Engineer number from me and also asked to call him. I called the Site Engineer...When I asked for the installation, he said that he forget to come..and told me that he is coming in an hour..He is stuck in the rain. We waited for him but he didn't came and also not called me in this regard.

And still I haven't got any confirmation from their side.

I don't want this worst services any more
I want my all the money back.
I am just fed up from this

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — not installed after 7 days of online payment

i am from chandigarh. i had booked an airtel digital tv connection online (http://www.airtel.in/digitaltv) on 8th October 2009 at around 7AM. Rs. 1790/- was charged from my account. but since then no body turned up for installation. i called up the customer support with negative result. i have made 3 complaints against it and each time they promised me to send an engineer at particular time within 48 hours but for my sadness no body ever visited my place for installation. it's been 7days since my payment. now i feel being cheated. can any body help me.

i was given a airtel digital tv a/c no - [protected]

Airtel — Airtel DTH not installed after 5 days of payment

I ordered Airtel DTH service 5 days back. They promised the installation will be done within 48 hours but it has not done till now. I have called their customer service at least 8 times and everytime they promise that I will get a call back in 10/15 minutes but no one called me. And the custmore care is worst I ever experienced[protected], I need to wait at least 10 minutes to talk to an executive!

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — AIRTEL DIGITAL TV – No Installation after 4 days

I have bought a new connection on Airtel Digital TV with their new offer of 1590/- for 5 months & 250 cash back with free home delivery and free installation. I bought this on 08/11/2010 and I bought this via Internet Banking . So the cash was directly provided to Airtel. They promised that the connection will be provided in next 48 hours. it's already 4 days over since I bought this connection and I am yet to get the kit + installation. I have pursued the matter via multiple calls to call centre. The very next day of purchase, I got a customer if as [protected] and the transaction id of payment was 27035. Everytime they request me for the useless details and promise to take action in 24 hours. I am really pissed off with the call centre services. I have lodged a complaint for refund of cash if you can't install, there is no reply. They don't even have a system where a complaint number is generated which can be tracked. Also, the call centre people tell me that there are no details with the account and not even my phone number. How disgusting? Call centre called me for crdit card details and their sales team call me for a new connection ad now they don't have number as registered number? The call centre people conveniently disconnect the call if they don't have any answer. It is frustrating to get to talk to the agent with the automated system in call centre. I opted to talk to nodal office but no one is connecting to talk to him. I doubt if the system of customer care really exist with Airtel. There is no system and my cash is already swindled by this company. I am planning for a cosumer court complaint if the problem is not resolved by tomorrow. worst experience of purchasing a product. I have already decided to continue with my existing Tata Sky. NO MORE AIRTEL. Even I am going to disconnect the mobile connections of airtel. This Videocon DTH was already after me with same offer...but I had gone really nuts to buy this stupid service.
Rohit Tripathi

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — Installation regarding

I have purchased a airtel digital tv on dt. 17.11.2010 via online (airtel website)shopping under 4 months economy plan at a cost of Rs. 1590.00. Payment for the same made through hdfc bank net banking & hdfc bank payment ref. no. is [protected] (MHDF[protected]-AIRTEL BHARTI)

After the after successfull transaction i have received message that installation will be done within max 48 hours but till today 96 hours are completed but i have not received any response from airtel digital tv customer service desk.

sir i am really surprised with the very bad customercare service of airtel digital tv.

you are requested to kindly look into the matter & solve my problem.

Details for connection provided at the time of payment : --

Name Ramesh Jain Mobile No. [protected] instalation address : Shree Atam Manohar Industries, D - 115, Focal Point, Khanna -141401 Distt Ludhiana (Punjab) D.O.B 28.04.1957

Ramesh Jain

my contact no.[protected]

Airtel DTH — NO ACTIVATE AFTER 5 DAYS OF INSTALLATION

Dear sir

RE: CUTOMER ID : [protected]

My name is Sintu Saha. I bought a airtel dth few days back. Unfortunately, AIRTEL DTH product and service has not performed for a second and their service is totally failed. I did complain regarding all this matter to airtel dth customer care no. - 12150 and customer care Chennai no. [protected], but no body gave me proper answere. I paid full amount for my package on 19.04.11 and installed on 22.04.11 and from 22 nd onwards nothing is coming in my Television. I am disappointed because there is a huge communication gap in their department and there is no proper trained people sitting in their department and everybody misguide all the time to me.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. Please contact me by phone at [protected]

yours truly,
SINTU SAHA

Airtel DTH — No response after payment of money

I paid INR 1490 online at http://offers.connectindia.in/checkout.htm with reference no 3637709 on 5/July/2011for the purchase of Airtel DTH. This happened after I was contacted by Mr. Mukesh[protected] in response to my interest shown on Airtel website.

I was promised the installation next day(6/July/2011) and also received two SMS from airtel:
My customer ID is [protected] and the installation is scheduled for 6/July/2011, 4:00 PM
My digital account, [protected], has been recharged with INR 1840
Even after these two SMS and commitment by Mr. Mukesh, no one reached my home. I tried calling Vriti's number many times, specifically the number from which Mr. Mukesh called. My phone was picked 3 times but immediately disconnected and for the rest 2 hours it just kept ringing. I also tried other number[protected] where one team coordinator told me he will ask Mr. Mukesh to call me.

Since 6/July/2011, I am calling Vriti's number and dropping them e-mail continuously(including airtel's email ID, approx 8 mail in two day) still no one is responding.

This is sheer insult and gross negligence of the customer services.

Airtel's business model of outsourcing everything without tight control over vendors will doom their overall brand in coming days.

If this is the sorry state of the Airtel services, I would like my money back.
Namaste Mr. Patra,

Further to our discussion dated 17 April 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
To add to it I ordered this product watching the adv in airtel website which showed 2 months south sports connection. But after the long awaited installation my status says its just a one month sports hd plus connection.
This is clear cheating.
I want the same startup package or else I am going to consumer court.

Reply within one day or I will complain in consumer court.

Poor Cheated Customer,
Susanta
Namaste Mr. Patra,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 17 April 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
I have ordered one Airtel Digital TV with transaction ID 23610543. So far I didn't get any response from the team. As per the commitment by Mr.ANSARI SAQIB from Bharti Airtel Limited, the installation has to happen by today.
What should I do next?