[Resolved]  Airtel & Dot — invalid IMEI number

i have a Moto Razr2 V8 mibile phone and i am using it with a airtel sim from last 2 years without a problem. few days before i start receiving a sms that my mobiles IMEI number is invalide and i should get is valide from the nearest centre appointed by Government of India for getting is validated at a cost of Rs. 199. After few days whenever i call someone the airtel service tells me (voice) the same in speech. When I contact the nearest center (as per the suggestions of Airtel) the shop fellow told me that "there will be no problem, and i don't have to do anything". second day i contact him once again and he asured me in the same way. But now on 30th Nov my phone is not working.

what should I do?

Comments

Exactly the same happened to me, i am also having v8. Same assurance from airtel people.

Do i need to file a complain against airtel.

Kindly do the needful or provide some work around, i am not able to use my phone.
Exactly same happened with my phone i m not able to use my phone...even rest sim are working like BSNL, IDEA...BUT airtel isnt working...i have compained airtel many times...
its very very urgent...