[Resolved]  Airtel - DTH — Airtel Digital Tv is a piece of a scrap

Unfortunately, I had purchased a Airtel DTH few months back. From the day I purchased it I have go through various problems while recharging, thre are different technical problems etc. Today I am very much frustrated with this piece of a scrap. I have taken the connection mainly to watch Cricket matches. There was some technical problem for which I missed few matches of IPL 2009, then I missed first 3 matches of 20-20 WC 2009 due to some server problem of Airtel. For the same reason, though I had recharged it takes 3 days to activate my account. Today I missed Ind-Sri Lanka T-20 match for some unknown problem in my set top box.
Whenever I had called Customer Care, The solution is to wait for few hours/days. i HAD NOT MENTIONED MANY OTHER INCIDENTS.
PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMEBODY IS HUNGRY TODAY & IF YOU PROVIDE HIM FOOD AFTER 2-3 DAYS,WHATS THE POINT IN IT????????
The same is my problem. With the technical team & Customer Care executive, you are solving some recurring problem & I have to listen Radio Commentary & watch highlights in Internet.
I am requesting you to discontinue the service & kindly arrange to take THE PIECE OF THE SCRAP(SO CALLED AIRTEL SET TOP BOX & ANTENNA)

Abhisekh Hazra
Airtel DTH Customer ID-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Thanks! I was about to take irtel DTH. I will not take it now.

19583