[Resolved]  Airtel DTH HD — FRAUD BOOKING BY SMS 54325

On[protected] I sms'ed 'BUY' to 54325 to book offer of Airtel DTH @ 999/- who owns airtel postpaid mobiles. By evening I received a call from them (by no.[protected] saying as Airtel customer care, to book DTH. They (Mr. Prashant) instructed me to put credit card no & other details and they transfered the line to IVRS system. I put all details of credit card (HFDC bank) with payment of Rs. 2264/- and the same was debited from my account. Then they confirmed that I will get 1 month economy pack free, free installation, HD set top box , dish antenna. They provided me transaction ID as 10810437 and said will contact you within 48 hrs and the set top box will be installed. They also took my address and phone no.

But today is 18-09-10, after several calls to them no body is figuring out by data and asking for customer ID which they never provided to me. The is total fraud and god knows how can I get the money back. I even sent a email to nodal officer but no reply. who can help me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I take my comment 'fraud' back. I wrote that b'coz after several calls to airtel, nobody can trace out my payment details.

After writing email to nodal officer of airtel, the STB was installed today[protected] after 6 days of payment.

Anyways, I must say return communication of organisation is poor since on commitment of 48 hrs it took 6x24 hrs.

The enginners came n installed the equipment, but forget to take STB No. & View card for activation. Waited whole day, called to local dealer about that and they took the number from me and then activated.

19593