Airtel DTH Service — Grievance & Harassment Notice

Vasant Kunj, Phase – 2,
New Delhi - 110070

Subject: Grievance & Harassment Notice

SirMadam,
I have been the customer of Airtel Digital Tv for more than a year now. Keeping my faith in Airtel I even got the subscription of another connection for my 2nd Television.
I want to bring to your kind notice that on November 8th 2010 morning, I noticed that one of the setup boxes provided by you has stopped working & there is no display on the television screen. Apprehending that this could be a problem of hardware & for quick resolution I immediately decided to log a complaint with the customer care.
Details of the first complaint:
Date - Nov-8-2010 (Service request number = 4386626) for Video problem
It was conveyed to me by your customer care that the Airtel Digital TV engineer would visit my place & Video problem would be resolved by the morning of Nov 9 2010. It was also conveyed to me, I will receive a call from the engineer 30 mins prior to the visit. I also got one sms from your side mentioning above request no and for further assistance I can contact at [protected]. Now, this number always remains switched off.
I would like to inform you that nothing of that sort happened to resolve any of the issues above. Neither any engineer turned up as per the allotted time provided by the customer care nor anyone from Airtel Digital Tv customer care bothered to call me to confirm if the issue is resolved.
So without losing patience, on Nov-9-2010 morning, I decided to again contact your customer care to enquire about my service request. Now I was updated by your customer care executive that the engineer has missed the morning slot on Nov-9-2010, allocated to visit my place, but no reason was provided to me as to why engineer missed the slot. This time again I was assured by your customer care executive that the engineer will reach my place within 2 hours & she is writing a direct request to the concerned authority to do the needful. So I was not provided another service request number.
With full faith I accepted the assurances given by your customer care executive & waited for the engineer to arrive at my place. But to add to the pain no one from your side either visited my place nor anyone from digital TV customer care tried to enquire about it.
Completely shocked by now, I again decided to call up the customer care myself to enquire about my service request of Video problem. I made another call on Nov-9-2010 evening, to enquire about the complaint status. To my horror, this time again your customer care executive repeated exactly the same lines to me that, engineer has missed the slot allocated to visit my place. Again no reason was provided to me as to why engineer missed the slot. I was given another service request number 4406862 during this call.
After this call 72 hours passed by & no one from Airtel digital Tv customer care has bothered to resolve my grievance. Testing my patience again, I decided to give another call to your customer care, so I made a call on Nov-10-2010 evening & notified the executive about all the past events. But can you believe what reply I got from the customer care executive, I think by now it must have become clear to you that what reply we can expect from your customer care executives. I received the similar reply, Sir sorry for all this botheration; engineer has missed the slot that was allocated to visit my place. Again no reason was provided to me as to why engineer missed the slot.
Since my first complaint, 4 days have passed by & today it is Nov-13-2010, we are feeling harassed by the attitude shown by Airtel digital TV towards us as a customer. I also called your helpline number numerous times but all in vein. I’ve even used your Online Query / Request / Complaint Registration Form for complaint but nothing happened as usual.
I have subscribed to your Mega Plus plan & paid Rs. which is valid till Dec-2-2010. I would like the Airtel digital TV to compensate my loss due to this negligence shown by your customer care. I may inform you that this act of complete ignorance, fooling the customer, negative attitude & discomfort thrust upon me & my family is causing us a great mental & physical strain.
Please take notice that in case your persistent rash/negligent act as aforesaid results in any damage to my health, Airtel digital TV will be fully responsible for the same. If you fail to take necessary action, I shall be constrained to take legal action against you before a competent court/forum, and in such as eventuality, you will be responsible for all costs & incidental expenses that I may have to incur.

(Muneesh Bahl)
Date: 13-Nov-2010

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV — Company fooling customer with different attitude at same place

An Airtel Digital TV [Cost of Rs. 1750/-] was installed on 19.1.2009 by your executives and I was told by them that there is a free subcription of 3 months. I have shown the executive of the AIRTEL DTH, the same day's newspaper which is showing the 6 month's free subcription on installatation from Deepak Wali (Dealer No. 1), SCO 71, (An Airtel showroom), Sector 7, Panchkula Mobile No. [protected] [Copy of the advertisement can be seen at my address any time]. The executive have told me to talk on customer care of Airtel. When I talk at customer care, they have assured me that they will take further action in this matter. But no reply of the telephone is received by me till now from customer care, even after two three more calls. Further I have received the sms from AIRTEL that my Digital TV has been installed, but the validity of the connection was not written their. This sms is still in my mobile.

Now on 20.4.2009, I have received an another email from your office, which is showing a negative balance in my digital TV from airtel's account (Customer ID [protected]-001), which is not a justice.

Hence I further request to extend my free subscription to 6 months instead of 3 month period as the newspaper was giving to all the general public. In any other case, you are requested to pick up your Digital TV material (Dish and box) after refunding my amount of Rs. 1750/- after deducting the three month subscription i.e Rs. 297/- (Rs. 99/- x 3 = Rs. 297/-) in favour of "Naresh Kumar Rajput" because this discontinuation of service is the fault on account of AIRTEL Digital TV. This refund will be deposited in the another company (BSNL), which will provide better service (all channels at Rs. 150/- p.m. through Broad Band connection) at reasonable rates without any undue harrasment. In case of fault continue, I have to sue you company for this indifferent behaviour / charges from different customer and claim damages from you also.

Naresh Kumar Rajput
House No. 2190 Sector 44C, Chandigarh
Mobile [protected]
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Airtel DTH Service — Cheating the customer

With ref to [protected]-001, this service should be in my name Sudheer, Airtel DTH customer care executive has not updated the Database properly and i had purchased this Airtel DTH service based on the good Mobile Service from Airtel, by paying 2500 i had purchased DTH Service on 1st January 2009 and i was told i will get free service for 6 months but on march 23rd the service got disconnected as we contacted the customer care we were told due to negative balance the service is disconnected, again i had logged a complaint on April 30th 2009, one of your colleague from customer care had apologized and said it is the mistake from Airtel and it will be resolved by the airtel backend team with in 6th may 2009 but it is not resolved till today.And when ever i contacted the customer care they were least bothered to listen to my request they use to disconnect the call.
I would like to recommend not to take the Airtel DTH connection. The customer service is very careless and they don't respond to customers. Without informing to customer Airtel DTH Service customer care make changes in the package and demand us to pay the charges during the free service.
stay clear of airtel -is my advise. they have cheated me too
Reg:- Forcibly Disconnection of my VC No.[protected]

This is to sbmit that inspite of account balance credited Rs.172.80, my connection has been deactivated w.e.f 08.12.2009 without showing any reason for this. I contacted with your Customer Care Executive Miss/Mrs.Krishna on 14.12.2009 at about 3 to 4 pm for intending to know the actual reason for disconnection. But she failed to reply me specifically for disconnection. Lastly she told me that the line has been disconnected on customer request but she failed to give any reference and advised me to contact with the dealer for reconnection with avoiding tendency.Being a reputed company, this worst service is not at all desirable.

However, you are requested to look into this on priority basis to put my V.C in order. If it is not possible please arrange to refund the balance amount Rs.172.80 to me by Cheque at my residential address as Village- Bangaberia, P.O-Chaitanyapur, Dist-24 Parganas(South), Pin-743395 immediately.

I reluctant to remain a Customer of Airteldigitaltv due to worst service.

With regards

Sailandra Halder,
V.C No.[protected],
Regd. Telephone No.[protected]
Reg:- Forcibly Disconnection of my VC No.[protected]

I reluctant to remain a Customer of Airteldigitaltv due to worst service.

With regards

Sailandra Halder,
V.C No.[protected],
Regd. Telephone No.[protected]

Airtel DTH Service — Very poor response from Customer care

My cus id for DTH is [protected]. I recharged my account with Rs 1000/- today morning i.e. 11 jul. EEven after 12 hrs I have not been able to see anything. There is no picture though some sound is coming. I have been trying to contact your customer care section since then but I get to hear only messages, noo cus care executive comes on line. It is ridiculous. I do not know where else I can complain. I will never recommend airtel dth to anyone purely because of very poor response. anand moble no [protected]
To,
Airtel Digital TV
Bharti Telemedia Ltd.
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, Phase – 2,
New Delhi - 110070

Subject: Grievance & Harassment Notice

SirMadam,
I have been the customer of Airtel Digital Tv for more than a year now. .
is no support of my complain.

Now a day I want to pls, you withdraw my setup box because I am very annoyed this airtel connection.

My Customer ID is

POOR SHOW BY AIRTEL DG TV
THIS AIRTEL DIGITAL TV IS MAKING FUN OF ITS CUSTUMER MY ID IS [protected]
CAN THEY HELP ME .WAITING SINCE LAST ONE AND HALF MONTH
dear sir,
this is ashutosh rawat .my digital tv is showing problem since 45 days after calling repeatedly to ur customer care and assurence given by them i m recharging my dg tv account but that is only the wastage of my precios money.my dg account is [protected] address is h n 66 b sector 31 a chandigarh . since lasst one and half month i m doing several complaints there talked to customer care but of vain plz help me should i go and buy another digital tv or company.we are in a group of 50 people we all were planning to buy more dg tv in our offices but certainly now we will not .hope you will understand that and help us to keep faith .eagerly waiting to your response .
dear sir, since last one and half month i have done repeatedly so many complaints but only two times your engineers came and that time they told that this problem is due to solar activity.after that was resolved i was still facing the same problem, again lodged the complain no one attened the complain. im really facing problem what to do please suggest.if this is the way your company will treat the user what will happen to company's name and fame .airtel was good company but now i will suggest not to buy this dg tv plz help to remain the faith in this company.
have been the customer of Airtel Digital Tv for more than a year now. .
I want to bring to your kind notice that NO SIGNAL, I noticed that one of the setup boxes provided by you has stopped working & there is display on the television screen SAYING THAT NO SIGNAL ERROR CODE B001. Apprehending that this could be a problem of hardware & for quick resolution I immediately decided to log a complaint with the customer care.
is no support of my complain.
ALL DEAR FRIEND STAY AWAY WITH AIRTEL DIGITAL TV

Airtel DTH Service — STB Issue

Myself Mr. Bhikhu Lad, my DTH ID no. is [protected], My registered mobile no. is [protected], My DHT Set top box hang last 5-6 day before, I complaints to airtel customer care many times, my complaints no is 8603250. every time they are asking what is your problem ?. I explained every time full story & last he is given one time for this Engineer visit to my home & attend the complaints. we are weighting that time for when Airtel Engineers comes, But till date no anyone’s comes & solve the problem. That mines Airtel DTH service is very very poor, not care of customers.
please take necessary action for the same.
This complaint is till not resolve, every day somebody calling from customer care Airtel DTH, equation to me regarding STB problem, my answer is no, nobody will come to my home, he reply I will come back within 10 min, but he will not come, this practice every doing, But problem is still there, All customer care person is liar. I think Airtel is not Capable for the DTH Service.

Airtel DTH Service — signal not received

2 times, call Customer Care on the D-ETH was not right to talk to the dealer Dirl speaks speaks Ingenier you tell me what this poor guy is my customer service e D No. [protected];
my mail id. [protected]@yahoo.co.in
dear sir

this is very bed service for your company not responce for customer care employ, not respons for your service engg. not respons for your engg & your dealer. i thing vary bed disigen for life, becouse purchase a airtel dth tv service, i am very sad, plz solf my problem, thanks. my customer id. [protected]. my mo. no. [protected], plzzz call me. urgent,
DEAR,
I AM LAST TIME INFORM TO MY AIRTEL DTH COMPLANT SOLVED OTHER WISE IAM GOING TO CONSUMER FORAM

Airtel DTH Service — I have paid airtel money for dth connection. Connection got but not activated due to their technical mistake.

I got a free activation kit from airtel dth on sony bravia purchase. They asked me to generate a account by calling airtel call centre, their technical officer gave me a wrong ID on which i reacharged. Now they are troubling me for the activation.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]