Airtel Ebill — ebill has stopped coming from bill of 27feb onwards

the ebill which i was receiving for past 3 months has stopped coming all of sudden.i had sent the sms for ebill request and also called customer care number of times since morning and had requested for ebill but havent got ebill even by eod.

Comments

I want a e bill of months jan to feb09 on my mail adderss.
airtel is not providing detail bill through email or net, last month i found that airtel has charged me one time yearly charges of rs.998/- twice in my bill for the month of jan 09 and Dec. 08.
i am not getting ebill
Same is happening for me also. So far they were telling this is due to the system upgrade process and you will get the ebill from Apr 14, 2009. But it is not the case. Still I didn't receive any ebill.
bill details
airtel cotomour
egre;jdkjowdpckew90f8e0fiwekpof9e0f80eifoklewf
haven't got an ebill til date... using postpaid for last 1 year... getting a message saying ebill delevered.., but i have not seen how it looks like...
I am not getting ebill.
kindly post me the bill for the last month ie aug
ka phu molh lo che a ni e
hOW TO REGISTER FOR E-BILL

Airtel ebill — more bill amount

my name archana gaikwad my no.is[protected] my bill never crosses rs.500 this time its 1900 i want details regarding it. i have activated ebill services

Airtel