Airtel — Everyday outstanding reminders receives even after payment made
My Self Vinayak Alwal my contact no:[protected] but now it was blocked by Aitel Service Team because of bill amount is outstanding of Rs. 1400.
On 11/10/12 i was loaded the cash of Rs. 450 in Airtel Money A/c and the same was made the payment of Rs 445.74 for the Sep'12 bill amount through Airtel Money for my mobile bill vide Txn Id : 23909290 but the same still is showing outstanding... From 11/10/12, i really frustrate to get the follow-up with Customer Service because they have not give the proper resolution and i was clearly told that if query will not resolved then till the time i not ready to pay the outstanding bill amount but still they are not resolved my query.
Because of this trust on Airtel is come down after co-ordinate with customer care so i was decided to register my complaint at Airtel Service branch so accordingly i was visited Peninsula Branch - Mumbai Lower Parel on 01/03/2013 around 1.00 - 02.00 pm.. they were registered my complaint and they were told me "Your query forwarded to Airtel Money Accounts Manager and they will resolved your query with 24 hrs" but still is not resolved
And even I was forwarded mail to Customer.[protected]@in.airtel.com & [protected]@in.airtel.com on Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM but the still not resolved by customer Service Team. because of all this reason Sep'12 bill amount of Rs. 445.74 & Outstanding Charges of Rs. 500/- are reflecting in every month bill which actually should not be generated on my bill.
Finally there were no any system tracking, very bad service to customer, valueless of customer for Airtel company.
I am really frustrate and disappointed on Airtel Service Team.. after getting a follow with Customer Service team they were not possible to resolve my query so they were decide to "BLOCK THE MY SIM CARD IN THEIR SYSTEM".
Please refer the my Complain No which I was take the follow up with Service Team:
1. Ref No: 4451298 raised on 11/10/2012 regarding to properly bill amt is paid or not through Airtel Money web site. Ref was closed on 30/10/2012 received the SMS with status the issue has been resolved.
2. Ref No: 46743386 raised on 28/10/12 and closed on 02/11/12 with closure status of Payment Posted. (Not correctly clarify by executive, at where the payment was posted)
3. Ref No: 46855030 raised on 03/11/12 and closed on 09/11/12 with closure status of Incorrect Information. (If not able to find out then executive has to be forward to central team who are handling this kind of issues.)
4. Ref No: 48013393 raised on 06/01/2013 and same was Closed but status not known.
5. Ref No: 48834845 raised on 19/02/2013 and Closed with closure status of Incorrect Information. (Above same reason was repeated)
6. On 01st Mar'13, visited to Airtel Gallery - Peninsula Branch , they were marked mail to Airtel Money A/c's Manager with scan image of below mentioned details and they were told me "Your query will resolved within 24 Hrs". (Today 09/03/2013 , it means 1 week = 24 hrs?. as per
|10 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|