Airtel — got less recharge money

I have Recharged with 500 rs and got only 442 rs.but I was supposed to get 525rs so I want my 83rs back.When I contacted Airtel customer care they created a new rule by saying that u have not recharged from mobile to mobile.

Aditya Kumar Gupta
Mb-[protected]
pune

Comments

AirTel — My balance got less

I have prepade connection in my mobile. There was Rs. 41 balance in me mobile after that I didn't called anyone. But still
my balance decreases by Rs.18. Now it is Rs.23,how can it be possible?
Balance get less by 30 Rs.

Airtel — less discount given

Under my bill plan of Airtel CUG 149. it was agreed and confirmed by Airtel that 200 local minutes and 200 locan / national SMS will be given free everymonth. But now they are saying that it is 100 minutes and 100 local/national SMS free.

This is a clear case of cheating.
Namaste Mr. Gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 09 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Saurav Ahlawat
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
Airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Namaste Mr. Gupta,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 09 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd