Airtel India — Connection Name Change

Ashish Raina
The airtel connection I am currently using is in the name of my mother. I wanted it transferred to my name. I submitted all the Documents for the same with Airtel Outlet (SheebaTel, Jail Road, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi). The documents are still lying there with Airtel Outlet for last 1 and a half month but the connection has not been changed to my name. I have lodged several complaints with the customer care
(Complaint Nos. 13447851, 13474341,[protected] for the same but still the connection name has not been transferred to my name. Their excuse is that they have not recieved any documents for my side (the lamest excuse ever). I have the names of all the officials involved in this sorry episode. I will tell the names if required. Please suggest me a way to bring the culprits to justice!!

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

i have done my payment but outgoing call not start my airtel no [protected]
i am prepaid subscriber with airtel.
from last one month and more i am suffering from problem.
whenever i connect to call anyone it's connect in wrong connection and after disconnecting line amount deducted from my amount and this happened many times.
after this process happening 2/3 times i get the connection where i required.

this is not a good system and actually this is wrong way to collect money from market or customer

pl. correct this process so that consumer can't suffer from this

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]