[Resolved]  Airtel ISD Facility — Airtel ISD -Real Cheating

Hiii,
I am using airtel post paid last 3 years.This my business line.I have isd facility in this number.When ever i tryed to call KUWAIT iam simply loosing the money in most of the time.The client who is in kuwait they are not receiving any calls from my side.But still i will loose the call.I had given complaint so many times and what airtel is saying its problem in kuwait network provider and they are receiving the calls.But kuwait mobiles are the only one mobiles in the world has incoming calls charges.So clients in the kuwait can easily come to know if they get attended call bz their will be a deduction in the balance for prepaid and for post piad customers they get detail bill for incoming call also bz of incoming charges.
I had shown my details bills to airtel customer care and airtel outlet in kottayam kerala.In that every one can find out there will be call duration of 3 sec, 2 sec, 6 sec, 8 sec etc.
Any way no one can communicate with in 3 sec, 2 sec like that.This problems iam facing in every month.

regards