[Resolved]  Airtel Jodi - Pack Prepaid Connection — barring outgoing call from one of jodi pack

i have a Airtel jodipack prepaid connection since long which numbered [protected] & [protected]. Suddenly 0n 27-11-08 one of mobile number [protected] was barred for outgoing calls showing balance as Rs 0.00, while my other jodi number showed available balance and tarrif validity and working normal. Since i bought jodi pack connection long back to avail good facilities provided by Airtel, barring one of such connection and that too without any information does suit to the reputation of Excellent Service Provider AIRTEL. pl take a note of it and allow me to continue the jodi pack facilities as used to.

Comments

Jodi Pack Connection — Jodi Pack Connection is not work as a Jodi Pack service, both are seperate work

I hava a Jodi Pack Prepaid Conection. It is not work as a Jodi Pack, both no. are show different validity and amount (My First no is [protected] is show validity Jan 2011 and amount Rs 16.00 (somthing) and other no. is [protected] is show validity 29 Dec. 2008 and amount is Rs. 21 (somthing)

I have already complaint coustomer care service but their are no response for satisfactory reply.
I am waiting for your reply
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
tell me the special offer my this number
about the jodi numbers
i want jodi card pls. good servies in air tel i like air tel jodi sim

Airtel