Airtel Landline — Phone not working properly

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 accountjv
Aitel provides number 121 to be dialed from landline. If the landline phone is not working then how can one contact without any landline number. This way airtel restricts customer to launch complaint against not working of landline. In a way this is harrassment to the customers taking services of airtel.

My landline is not working now how can i contact airtel and tell them that we are suffering for last so many days. Will we get compensation for this ?

Jagdish Verma
[protected]/ Landline number[protected]

Comments

airtel land line — phone is not working

my tele phone is not working
number is [protected]

AirTel — landline phone is not working proper

My company's land line phone is not working properly.It makes a particular type of noise which is irritating to everyone and i had asked for replacement many times but they refused to do it.

Airtel / Landline Phone — non working of landline

my land line telephone No[protected] is non functional for over 15days please havve the same started as soon aspossible

ruhi sujan
my phone is not working

our telephone no. 42161003 is not working. Please take immediate action

my landline no. airtel is 42135617 at chennai.
It is not working since 5 hours or so.no dial tone coming.
please set right my problem.
pl do it urgently.thanks and regards

Airtel / Landline — Phone Not Working

My phone number[protected] has not been working for several days and not been corrected inspite of several reminders..please repair asap.

Airtel Landline — Phone not working

My Airtel land line number [protected] not working from 39.5.2012.
My landline number is [protected]. DSL facility is available. At present Internet is working but local calls etc.are not working, There is no dial tone. Please rectify this problem immediately. Dwarka Prasad Turkar. Mob. no. is [protected].
ok
it should be solve within one day
please do it immediately