[Resolved]  Airtel Life_pack Subscription — deactivation

please deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected]

Comments

i[censored] have gprs connection in ur mobile then goto following address: http://203.115.112.5/largerthanlife/default.aspx, click on unsubscribe to deactivate life pack subscription from your mobile

regards
geetika :)
please deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected]
hai please deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected], b'cas i dint kept much bal in my no:, i used only to e load to others.

thank you.
please deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected]
please deactivate this life pack subscription on my no [protected]
please deactivate life subscription pack in my no [protected]
please deactivate this life_pack subscription on my no [protected]
Hello To all concern person of "Airtel Prepaid"

I am Praveen Kumar from Rohini New Delhi. I am using Airtel prepaid connection in my mobile since last 5 years. But from Last 4 to 5 months there is a SMS comes to igmobi.com (Life Pack Subscription) vide number 56363 and i have lossed 1 Rs. from by my balance daily. I am very supprised how can this service activated without my request. After that I have complained so many times to customer care to deactivate this service but still it is not deactivated. So, here I am requesting you again to deactivate this service immediately from my Number i.e. [protected]. I will be always thankful to you.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely
Praveen Kumar
Rohini, New Delhi
Cell No: +91-[protected]
Hellow to all concern person of 'AIRTEL PREPAID'

i am konchok tsetan from varanasi, i have to request you that please deactivated this life _pack subscription from my mobile for permanently, i don, t want any massage from this life_pack subscription... please deactivated and unsubscription this life_pack from my mobile no [protected].. i m surprise that how can this service activated without my request... there is a SMS comes from airtel life_pack and i have lossed my balance.. please doing deactivated from my mobile no [protected].. i have complained to customer for deactivated from my mobile but it is still not deactivated and always comes SMS.. so immedietaly deactivated this service from my no [protected] please be concern on my request..i will be extremely thankful to you..
thanking you
yours sincerely
konchok tsetan
cell no [protected]
Hellow to all cencern person of ;AIRTEL PREPAID;
i m konchok tsetan from varanasi, , , i would like to inform that please deactivated this life_pack subscription from my mobile no [protected]. i have complained so many time but still it is come and lossed my balance, , message come from like this vitPUSH MASSAGE and lossed my balance, , , i m soo surprise that without my subscription it has come... sooo please deactivated this life_pack for permanently.. as i informed earlier, , but there is not yet deactiveted... soo please deavtivated no [protected] as much as soon... and there is a SMS comes from airtel with number 54321and i have lossed my balance... please be concern on my request. i will be highly thankful to you... please deactivated this all as soon as possible...
thanking you
yours sincerely
konchok tsetan
cell no [protected]
Deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected]
Please unsubscribe the plan : "largerthanlife games club" with immediate effect to my number : [protected]
My number is [protected] plz deactivate star of the month, largerthen life .
I had never subscribed them then why these are activated on my number.
please deactivate this life_pack subscription in my no [protected].

Secondly u are humble requested please don't send me any massages like these they are frustrate me. Please close your 54321 calling and massages and other help line except my incoming/outgoing calls at the earliest.
Please deactivate life_pack subscription on airtel please i want recharge my account so please my mobile no is [protected]
There is a SMS comes to igmobi.com (Life Pack Subscription) vide number 56363. I am very supprised how can this service activated without my request. After that I have complained so many times to customer care to deactivate this service but still it is not deactivated. So, here I am requesting you again to deactivate this service immediately from my Number i.e. [protected]. I will be always thankful to you.

Thanking you.