Airtel — NOT RECEIVING AND NOT SENDING ANY MESSAGE OF ANY NUMBER

Melvisharam, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 JABEER BASHA A

I have a prepaid number (+91-[protected]). My number was not receiveing and sending any message and any number on satuurday afternoon without any reason.When I went to the Zonal office, I was told as my number was heavy usage one, my number was cut the sending and receiveing message.

This absurd reason was provided to me with no explanation that why the number was cut in the first place.

I was promised that the number will be activated on Saturday evening.

That was a lie again given by Airtel Zonal office, as on Monday also, my number is off. The message given to all my client is that the number's incoming message and sending message are barred. Which in reality is not the case, as this is a prepaid number.

I want to take action against Airtel for harming my reputation in front of various clients across the world who have been given a very bad picture of me.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel — Message not send any number

I SEND MESSAGE ANY NO. THEN MESSAGE NOT SEND I CALL CUSTOMER CARE DISCONECT MY CALL
[protected], plz activate roming facility on my mobile because i'm out of j&k.so'it would be appreciable if you activate it at the earliest.Please inform about the activation on mobile no.[protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]