Airtel — Missed call from unknown number

I received a unknown missed call from [protected] and got to know that the starting code 9230 is pertains to Pakistan. Please verify and resolve the issue ASAP. Let me know for further assistance.

Lokanath.

Comments

AirTel — Misscalls from unknown number

With ave and reverance I want to tell you that,
I have several misscalls from [protected]. Please tell me the details of this number.So, I can take action against him/her.
Thanking you.

airtel-complaints — unknown missed call

Dear airtel

here i submitted one unknown person mobile number, he is calling everyday in my wife mobile number .he is mobile number [protected].
& he is talking rubbish word .
so plz kindly do some following decisions. & if i need i ill go cybercrime also.

regards

irudhayaraj.
my no. is [protected] and my account balance is loses many times . I complained custemer service but I did not got any responce or my balance. On 6/6/09 i also lost my balance 15/- rupees
my number is [protected] i have several miss call from [protected] plz tell me details about this number so i can take action against him /her

thanking you

AirTel — Missed Call from Unknown Number

Sorry for Previous post.

QVC Realty Co. Pvt Ltd.
Posted: 30th of Oct, 2009 by Venkatesh N Send email

Missed Call from Unknown Number

from past 1(one) month i am getting missed call for my Airtel mumber ([protected]) from unknown number +[protected], at moring & mid night i am getting missed call from this number, I gave coplint to Airtel custumer care also, they told that this number from...
good.

call from unknown number — call from unknown number

i am receiving unknown person's calls and SMS's at mobile no ... ( my home town mobile number with my family) . I am getting no of miscalls and abuse calls from several number (Calling always from different numbers) any time maximum call we are getting in mid night. When she receive call they start talking like nonsense. Lots of time we have also tell them to you are calling on wrong number don't call me again why you are calling they says i will talk you cant do anything, you cant track my mobile number you do what ever you want to do yet they are daily calling from different number.

Recently we are getting unknown call from this number [protected]

unknown person — missed call from unknown number

got mised cals from no. [protected] wanted to know who is calling me ?? i rcvd so many time misd cal from this no. Now i recived mised call yesterday at 3:13:52(5/7/2011) indian time . pls let me know who is giving misd call ?

Airtel — Missed calls and trouble from unknown number

My number is [protected]. I am receiving calls from [protected] at unusual times like 12 in the night and that too 100 to 200 calls. The person speaks rubbish if call is received. i would like to know who this person is.
Caqn you please let me know as to how this issue has been resolved? As i am still receiving calls from that number.
Namaste Lokanath,

We would request you to kindly ignore these calls and messages and don't revert on such messages and calls.

Rakesh Ranga
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Respected Sir,

Today morning i got a missed call from mobile no [protected]. When i called back, operator said that ISD facility is not available on your phone. On searching internet, i came to know that +9230 is the country code of pakistan and there are many people who are facing this issue i.e they are getting calls from this code. Now this can be a very serious issue which needs to be looked closely to know why so many people are getting missed calls from +9230 code which belongs to pakistan. This issue needs to be looked upon very seriousaly as it is related to national security of our country.

Thanks and regards