[Resolved]  Airtel Mobile Network — Poor Network/Signal Strength of Airtel Mobile Network

Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I'm a consumer using Airtel Mobile connection since I moved to Pune, Maharashtra in the year 2006. I've never had time to analyze Airtel Services. But now I'm seriously facing a lot of problems with the network coverage of Airtel.. After umpteen number of calls, My problem is still not resolved & I'm vexed with their poor service..

I've called Airtel Customer Care and logged a complaint with them in the last week of January 2009 regarding the problem of network coverage. I was given a turn around time of 10 days & was assured a call back.. But I did not get a call back from their end.. I called them again during mid February 2009 a couple of times, to find the status of the problem.. For which, I was given a status that My complain has been escalated to Second Level Team by the Customer Care Representative.. The persons I've spoken to have assured that they will arrange for a call back & told that they are working with My case..

Since my problem is still not resolved, I've visited Airtel Gallery in the location I stay.. For which, I was asked to call a helpline with the number 888 from there.. I called & the resolution given to Me was pure nonsense, as it takes 3 months for my problem to be resolved.. This shows how pathetic is their service to customers after false promises with their marketing..

I don't have any other option, that is why I'm putting forward the problems I'm facing with the service provided by Airtel Network, ,

-- The signal strength is very weak in the location( Viman Nagar, Pune) I stay.. It varies from no signal to two-three points in the antennae of the display..

-- The calls get dropped& voice clarity is very bad even if I stand in the balcony or near the windows because of poor signal strength.. This obviously makes no sense because I'm billed for every single call I make..

-- Whenever I make STD calls, I face the problem of call drop & cross- connection with people I don't know which in turn affects My bill..

I've even changed My handsets to check if it is a problem in the handset.. The problem is still not resolved and am left in vain.. I know it would be an easy option to change to other network services, but the issue is I can't easily change My mobile number.. I'll be obliged if this problem is considered sensitively to take the necessary actions ASAP..

Thanking You Sir/Ma'm,

Yours sincerely,
Suman Amritraj..

Comments

i have recently changed my sim in my samsung wave 525 by airtel i found it toomuch hopless gprs service from airtel they also deduct my balance without any resion choor compny.

Your Airtel Mobile signal is out last 6 days in Sushant lok -1 Area . I already 2 times submit complaint in customer care. Pls resolve this complaint asap. otherwise we are changing the our network.

Hitesh Jain