[Resolved]  Airtel — Customer Verification Form

Airtel has mandatorily started asking for customer verification form to be re-submitted irrepestive of whether or not they has asked for consumer id proofs during the time of new connection. The Airtel Reationship Centre Sheeba Telecom @ Jail Road, Near Tilak Nagar has thankfully been accepting the forms. However, they have deputed an office boy in a by-lane next to the showroom for acceptance of forms. There also, most of the times the forms are finished, sometimes that office boy goes for lunch without any replacement and we consumers have to wait for no fault of ours. Airtel is acting up as if we are some criminals and have to deposit these forms to resolve a deficiency that happened at our end. The situation got so worse that Police had to be called in on Saturday, Oct 23, 2010.

I had deposited proofs at the time of purchasing of my connection and am yet being rudely asked by their customer care to deposit proofs else my connection would be barred. Plus the office boy refuses to give any recieiving on the form.

Airtel can atleast show some decency to its existing cusomters and depute a responsible person for acceptance of forms inside the showroom and not in a by-lane. Please remember, we are the ones who bring revenue to you and with so much competition we might as well shift to any other service provider.

19593