Airtel / Nokia — SIM card registration failed of a working telephone connection without any prior intimation

Maya Basavaraj Kotiwale

Greetings.

I, MAya Basavaraj Kotiwale, have purchased a Nokia moblie (N-73) with an Airtel prepaid connection (tel. no.- [protected]), 6th Jan'08, from the Mobile store, Ghatkopar (E).
Today morning, suddenly at about 9:30, my this above mentioned moble displyed a message saying " SIM card registration failed", and now I am unable to call or receive incoming calls. Moreover am not able to get AIRTEL Customer Care contact no by any means. Hnece it is requested that kindly do the needfull.

Thanks & Regards,

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AIRTEL/NOKIA — TOTAL NEGLIGENCE

THIS CASE REFERS TO MY NEW NOKIA N73 MOBILE USED WITH AIRTEL CELLPHONE CONNECTION,O[censored]P WEST, AS I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF "CONNECTION ERROR" MESSAGE WHICH APPEARS ON THE PHONE SCREEN WHILE DIALING A NUMBER, I HAVE CONTACTED THE NOKIA SERVICE CHANNEL, BUT THEY SAID THE PHONE IS OK, AS OTHER NETWORK SIM RUNS PROPERLY ON THE SAME MOBILE, EXCEPT AIRTEL SO I CONTACTED AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE TO REPLACE THE SIM, BUT THEY SAID THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN THE SIM AS IT RUNS PERFECTLY ON OTHER MOBILE HANDSET., I AM IN THE CONFUSED STATE WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM AND HOE THE COMPANIES ARE DIVERTING TO EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF GIVING THE SOLUTION TOWARDS THE PROBLEM , AS THE NUMBER IS IMPORTANT AND I CAN'T CHANGE IT, IT IS THE BIG EXAMPLE OF POOR SERVICE QUALITY AND NEGLIGENCY.

Airtel / Nokia — chatting airtel live

sir
I am trying to down load games from airtel live.option has come download the game YES...NO . I SELECT YES. Then massage come preparing for download... and same time another massage come It may damage to your handset you want cointreau option YES...NO... I select no.so gone for another game and the same thing happened . I called custember care, she has taken my complain but next day telling sorry sir i can not help you this problem might be your problem money can not be re-fund

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel / Nokia - SIM card registration failed of a working telephone connection without any prior intimation