[Resolved] Airtel — Not returning of my money

Ullagaram, Tamil Nadu, India
 Naresh Kumar
Iam Naresh. N living at No:1/17,alex street,ullagaram, Chennai-91.Last year November month i gave Rs.1100 to airtel Broadband connection dealer (N. Dinesh) and in reply he filled Airtel Broadband connection forum and gave it to me.Even after one month i doesn't receive any connection.so, i contact Airtel customer care No.[protected].Even i follow through customer care i doesn't receive any positive actions, so,i cancelled my connection and i request to repay my amount Rs.1100 through customer care,they accept it and they request me to wait for 21 days and after that they assure me, you will receive that amount through courier. After waiting 21 days i again call customer care they said me that "your cancellation is not updated in our system now only i updating sir so, please again wait for another 21 days". What i can do i totally upset & angry.By calling that airtel customer care itself i lost more than Rs.100.I payed at November and since i doesn't receive any amount. Please help me what can i do?
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 9, 2016
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2013
Namaste Mr.Kumar,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AirTel — Not Returning Money

i have informed u in morning that u have dudected my 30 RS. for caller tone that u given me forcefully on mob No.[protected].
i will again remind u that i will go to consumer court on 10 oct 07 morning in this connection.

AirTel — Airtel not returning money!

contineously getting calls & sms from which is disturbing me too please avoid the same my phone no: [protected]
1)Inefficient Staff
2)Customer care Royaly disconnects the line when yo call them
3)For email complain to 121 and to Nodal officer you only get an automated reply
3)ceo email you never get any reply
4)unprofessional, unethical and inhuman exprience with AIRTEL

BOYCOT AIRTEL
there are better service providers in market
AIRTEL NOT RETURNING MONEY

AIRTEL ARE FRAUD AS THEY HAVE NOT RETURED MY BOOKING AMOUNT FOR THE LAST ONE MONTH. i will again remind u that i will go to consumer court.

FORM NO - 1941218