[Resolved]  Airtel Postpaid — daily gettin more than 20 sms from 543216 number in a day

dear sir, i m using airtel postpaid connection from last month, from last week daily i m geting mare than 20 sms in a day from 543216 number, while do not desturb service is activated in my mo. no., i complianed it 2 or 3 time but there is no responce, customer care operator saying that up to 10th august ur problem will be solved out., what should i do, daily i m getting sms, means up to 10th august i will get mssages from this no., it is really very headache to me.

please solve my problem, i will be very thankfull to you.

saurabh gupta
bareilly
mo.-[protected]

Comments

i am getg unwanted message from 543216 also iam getting message am promo, which iam not interested also iam getting call from [protected] airtel call, pls do not send any message, i have complaint last week still no revert, awaitg for prompt action .
I am geting unwanted message from 543216 also i am getting message airtel promotion, which i am not interested.

I am getting call from[protected] airtel call, please do not send any message, I have filed complaint last week still no revert, I have tried call back also but its saying that this number is not in use.

Awaiting for prompt and Immediate action
i am gettin weird spam texts from a 13 digit number starting with 543216.. is this a the service number provied thru this 543216 plan.. how do i block this msg..
I am getting SMS from an unknown number to which if i reply One rupee is deducted from my account. Its an unusual number and its a request for friendship. No replies from the same number. The number starts with 543216 and has another 7 digits till the end. Kindly help.

Airtel