[Resolved]  Airtel Postpaid — Billing and Incomplete Information on Schemes

The Company Airtel provides fascitly to activate various schemes etc via sms. same are activated on own. later when customer uses the same it gets deactivated. later when reversals are asked for customer care doesnt reverts and reports as querry closed. all of a sudden in your followup period outgoing calls are deactivated.

Comments

sub : Deactivate my cell no [protected] .

One of the Tele marketing executive of airtel has offered me a scheme with post paid connection, she asked me a credit card zerox as document proff . on the next day there was call from airtel for verification and conveyed me that our document are clear and your card will be activated immediately and bill of it will debit from your credit card automatically . so i immediately told if it is so i don't require card of such type. but still they have activated the card.
i am ready to take the card but under condition , i will manually pay the bill in gallery.
Below are the number and name who offered me card :

1. Rupali [protected].from Bandra

so its my request to you to look in my matter immediately and get me feedback immediately..................
my cell no : [protected].
One of airtel executive has offered me a scheme with post paid connection of Rs. 444. The last week i got a bill of Rs. 1207/-. so i request you to kindly deactivate/disconnect my mobile connection i.e. [protected].

Thankz
Really I am unhappy with this Airtel service, my bill amount for the month of April, 09 was Rs.385/- but due to unsufficient balance in my account Rs.276/- got deducted, but when I checked my outstanding amount via toll free no. again it was Rs.385/- and there was update about that Rs. 276/-, I spoke to customer care executive many time but no update, even logged a complaint with airtel customer care but its of no use, they simply give the time line to resolve the customer issues but they won't follow up within the committed period
Really I hate the service of airtel.. ..

19568