[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — DEACTIVATE JUMANI WAP SUB

Sir, My Mobile No.:[protected]. You have charged Rs.30/= from my pre-paid A/c. I have neither requested nor interested to use this service. You are requested to to kindky reverse the charges & stop
deducting the amount. The amount of Rs.30/= may kindly be reimbirsed in my A/c. immediatelly.
Yours early action will be highly appreciated. Thanks. T.S>Narang

Comments

Airtel — Deactivate jumaani service.

My mobile Number is [protected].

I have been getting messages from 64611010 stating, "thanks for using (Jumaani_wap_sub, subscription) subscription service on Airtel Wap. I am losing 30 rupees a month. Kindly deactivate the above mentioned service for my mobile number.

Thanks.

My mobile Number is [protected] (Airtel prepaid).

I have been getting messages from 64611010 stating, "thanks for using (zodiac_pack, Subscription) subscription service on Airtel Wap. You've been charged Rs 10. Enjoy wap.mobifun.in.

I have never opted for this subscription and moreover, I am losing 10 rupees a week. Kindly deactivate the above mentioned service for my mobile number
Sir, I am Rajeshwar chandra dey & my number is [protected]. By mistake I have subscribed to your Sanjay jumaani Astro prediction WAP service. Now I am being charged Rs.1.00 for each day. I don't want to use this service. So please make me unsubscribed to this service. Please please deactivate this service on my number.
Sir, I am Prasad Kothawade my mobile number is [protected].. I am also facing the same problem defined by Rajeshwar Chandra above... i want unsubscribe that service.. please deactivate that Jumani service which is of no use to me..
Sir.my mobile no.:[protected] you have charged Rs.10/= from my Pre-paid A/c .i have neither requested nor interested to us this service .you are requested to kindky reverse the chargas&stop deducting the amount of Rs-10/= may kindly be reimbirsed in my A/c immediatelly.
youre earl action will be highly appreciatell.thanks.t.s>narang
Sir, I am JAYAKRISHNAN & my number is [protected]. By mistake I have subscribed to your Sanjay jumaani Astro prediction WAP service. Now I am being charged Rs.1.00 for each day. I don't want to use this service. So please make me unsubscribed to this service. Please please deactivate this service on my number.

Airtel — Jumaani_wap_sub

I have got two complaints from Airtel:

1. I did not activate the Jumaani_wap_sub service on my mobile number [protected], still it got activated automatically and a sum of Rs 10 is being deducted every week from balance. Plz deactivate it as soon as possible.

2. I daily recieve a service message saying to click on a given link to know todays prediction, even after I had requested "Do not disturb" on my number. Plz stop this daily message, as it is really irritating.

Manish

AirTel — deactivate jumaani wap_sub

please deactivate jumaani_wap_sub from my mobile my no.[protected]
THIS IS SANDIP.my number is [protected]. By mistake I have subscribed to your Sanjay jumaani Astro prediction WAP service. Now I am being charged Rs.1.00 for each day. I don't want to use this service. So please make me unsubscribed to this service. Please please deactivate this service on my number.
Pls can cancel this service.
Please deactivate this jumaani_wap_sub. many times reduces the balance in my mobile no. [protected] without any subscription.
Sir, I am Ramesh & my number is [protected]. By mistake I have subscribed to your S jumaani_wap_sup Astro prediction WAP service. Now I am being charged Rs.1.00, Rs 5.00 and Rs 10.00 for a week . I don't want to use this service. So please make me unsubscribed to this service.

Airtel