[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — PUK CODE

My sim has been blocked. It is promting for puk code.please help me by providing me the puk code as soon as possible so that i cn continue using airtel services further.My phone no is [protected].This is jharkhand's sim and at present i m in visakhapatnam in andhra.

Comments

i have an airtel mobile no. [protected] i am asked for puk code because of entering wrong pin code kindly send me my puk code

Airtel Prepaid — please provide me PUK code

Hi, My sim is locked .Its demanding for PUK Code which i don't know.
will u please provide me PUK code??
My Mobile no. is [protected]
My Airtel sim is block they wants PUK code
my mobile no.is [protected]
not at all the best service
sim card locked...asking 4 puk code...Sim No. is [protected]...Do the needful
sim card locked...asking 4 puk code...Sim No. is [protected] ...Do the needful
They want puk code.
My number is [protected].
please help me to get puk code.
I did some mistake and my SIM get blocked. Now it is asking for PUK Code. My mobile no is [protected]. My sim No is :[protected]

hai, i am your customer since 8 months.. my number is [protected].. number in my sister's name i.e., Prathima S Jois.. in my phone there was not going any outgoing calls but messages was going...? and now it asked PUK code and i gave some wrong codes...but now the sim is "number invalid"...now what can i do...

AirTel — want to know PUK for roaming

sir
i want to know PUK number because my sim is block PUK
my detail below
sim No.[protected]
mobile number - [protected]
name - Mohan Singh
Add - Rajasthan
My number is [protected]
please help me to get puk code
sir/madam
I m a prepaid customer from up (east). ie. kanpur. from 28.01.09 i m tryed this. i went to customer care also. but feed back is zero. mymob.no.is [protected]. plz do as early plz.
sim card is locked asking for puk code ..sim no. is[protected]h4
sir my call ditel give me
They want puk code.
My number is [protected] please help me to get puk code
sir my call ditel give me