Airtel Prepaid — Incoming call deactivate

Bibhu Prasad das
i have submitted my related document for a prepaid customer for
Airtel.and presently my mobile is deactivated with incomming call,it will be so kind to you i[censored] can release the line.

Bibhu Prasad Das

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

I feel very regretting for Airtel who has got a very poor customer service. I had purchased a no. [protected] on 21st February 2008, which has been barred due to address and identity verification. I had rapidity submitted all the documents at your airtel outlets in Daryaganj and Laxmi Nagar. I failed to understand why my phone is barred neither I can receive calls or make calls. If the number is not revived within 12 hrs of my complain, I will take the matter to the consumer court and will not fail to sue for the losses that I have incurred due to the phone and as well as for the harassment caused. Please take the above said seriously.
i have submitted my related document for a prepaid customer for
Airtel.and presently my mobile is deactivated with incomming call, it will be so kind to you i[censored] can release the line.

Thankyou,
K.Subramanian
i am in very much need to know my incoming call detail from June 08 to Sep 08 of my mobile no. [protected] to my mail address [protected]@hotmail.com this is urgent please sent detail of all incoming call at the most priorty basis.

Rakesh Bhatia