Airtel Prepaid — refund of money

ayantika
I was trying to download a song thrice using airtel live.but the songs didnt download instead me account got deducted by Rs 45.this had happened many times earlier also.Its not a matter of amount but of bad service.I want my money to be refunded immediately...

Comments

My Mobile No. is [protected] there was 10Rs. deduction everday from past 15days and we complained to customer service and they gave us a reason saying that there was a special offer activited and that is why that deducation had taken. And I told the customer care to cancel the that activition but still they contineoued deducting the amount. Next time when I called they said the amount would be refunded.
Still now amount has not refunded I am not in a position to recharge. It is purely by the negeligence of the custmer service. I want the amont to be refunded if not I will be taking reacting regarding this. Kindly do the need the full as early as possible.

On 05/05/2009 I am make a payment of Prepaid Mobile Recharge. But Balance is not updated in Mobile. Payment deducted from my Account.

Here is ready reference.

Debit Account :[protected]
Payment Status : Success
Other Details
Payment Remarks : 0109

Kindly look in to this above matter and reply .

Customer always with you.

With Regards,