[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — sending fraud messages

My mobile No [protected] [ Chennai ]. On[protected] I received one message after completing the call that " top up with RC155 and get Rs 155 full talk time ". According to that message immmediately I rushed to local dealer and recharged the same. After recharching I got one message that " Recharge successful on[protected] at 12:51 pm.Talktime Rs 138.53. MRP Rs155.00. Trans ID[protected]. Enjoy 1 sec pulse with RC64.Rech today! "
Instead of full talktime I got Rs 138.53 only. Regarding this I contacted 121 customer care and he replied that they given wrong message. So that they could not credit full talktime to my account.
And also he shouted that go and complaint anywhere. I got loss of Rs 16.47 [ nearly I lost 82 calls because of 20 paise per one call ] and also I am suffering from mental agony.

sir I request you to kindly do justice regarding this and also help me in preventing this type of fraud messages in future.

thanking you sir .