Airtel Prepaid — disconnection of service without any reason

gagandeep singh
Respected sir/madam,
I am a proud customer of Bharti Telecom Limited with my mobile no [protected] in Jammu and Kashmir region. But, the problem I am facing is that the services of my connection was disonnected by the company without any reason. when i tried to contact the customer care they told me that due to the failure to deposit my documents the company has disconnected the service. i want to mention here that i have deposited my documents ( copy fo passport, voter id, licence and pan card) to the companyt twice this year only in march and in june, inspite of this my service was disconnected when i was out of jammu. As i am in kashmir, so i tried to contact the airtel officials here, but their reply was that my sim will be activated only from jammu only. i humbly request the airtel to please activate the connection considering the validity which was to be expired on 28th of jan,2010. No doubt the goverment has ordered the closing of prepaid connection in jammu and kashmir, and no renew of the new connections, as my validity was to expire on jan 28th 2010, so my connection should continue till that date.I feel dejected when i knew that after depositing geniune documens like passport, votor id, licence and pan card my connection was snatched.This gives me an impression that either the company doesn’t care for the customers like me or there is no reason other than that. I humble request you that please activate this facility to my mobile no. so that I might not feel dejected and continue to be a customer of the ultimate brand as.
Thanking you,

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

Airtel — disconnected my service without any reason

me and my brother were using airtel connections,but due to any reason i qurraled with my brother ,i didn't pay his bill,on the other hand i paid my bill continutly after three months they deactivate my service because our address was same.so what should i do
I am using my airtel No. [protected] sin three years non stop. Suddenly 30th September eve 6:30pm my SIM was invalid in my mobile. I even don't know why it has been done. I am suffering in very big problem because this No is my business No and due to this problem my Business also suffering.
Please help me. My other No is [protected]
my no; [protected] is not working please help me call [protected]
Respected sir/madam,
I am a proud customer of Bharti Telecom Limited with my mobile no [protected] in Jammu and Kashmir region. But, the problem I am facing is that the services of my connection was disonnected by the company without any reason. when i tried to contact the customer care they told me that due to the failure to deposit my documents the company has disconnected the service. i want to mention here that i have deposited my documents ( copy of passport, voter id, licence and pan card) to the companyt twice this year only in march and in june, inspite of this my service was disconnected when i was out of jammu. As i am in kashmir, so i tried to contact the airtel officials here, but their reply was that my sim will be activated only from jammu only. i humbly request the airtel to please activate the connection considering the validity which was to be expired on 28th of jan, 2010. No doubt the goverment has ordered the closing of prepaid connection in jammu and kashmir, and no renew of the new connections, as my validity was to expire on jan 28th 2010, so my connection should continue till that date.I feel dejected when i knew that after depositing geniune documens like passport, votor id, licence and pan card my connection was snatched.This gives me an impression that either the company doesn’t care for the customers like me or there is no reason other than that. I humble request you that please activate this facility to my mobile no. so that I might not feel dejected and continue to be a customer of the ultimate brand as.
Thanking you,
Gagandeep Singh
37, Subhash Nagar, Rehari Colony,
Jammu-180005
my no. is [protected] and was switched off for 6-7 months and two days before i had gone to airtel office they said that the no. is deleted and my balance was about Rs.500-700. so, i request you to please on my no.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]