[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — 52455 friends zone

I registered in friends zone (52455) before 2 months. I received the same messages continuously as ' You have the message from Anitha. to download send RMSG 19399' to 52455. charges Rs 3/sms'. I dont want to read the message from friends at a cost of Rs 3/sms. it is not friends zone. it is frauds zone. i want to rejct the messages from 52455. i told to airtel customer care. they told to send HELP to 52455 for keywords. there are no keywords to delete the account. my money is wasted by sending these type of messages at Rs 3,3,3,3,3,3....So please Help me.

Comments

and also more over that it is the duty of yours to inform more about 52455 friends zone while during on the call to the customer service or through email....
pls why reply is not going, form my set if any settings i want to get..... pls give the mobile number of new friends.
sir if i sent any messages to my friends in friend zone immediately i will get messages like To view msgs from ur friend, type RMSG Friend-id, Eg: RMSG 2 & SMS to 52455. Chg.Rs.3/sms.instead i'm getting messages like Thank you for contacting us.We shall get in touch with you.Shortly bajaj alliance -The power in your side.i dont know status of my messages delivered or not ...but Rs 3. charged every time why such things happening ..even sms for friendlist or rmsg with id to recieve messages from friends
I registered in friends zone (52455) before 2 months. I received the same messages continuously as ' You have the message from Anitha. to download send RMSG 19399' to 52455. charges Rs 3/sms'. I dont want to read the message from friends at a cost of Rs 3/sms. it is not friends zone. it is frauds zone. i want to rejct the messages from 52455. i told to airtel customer care. they told to send HELP to 52455 for keywords. there are no keywords to delete the account. my money is wasted by sending these type of messages at Rs 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3...So please Help me.
I registered in friends zone (52255) before 6 months. I received the same messages continuously as ' You have the message from Ramya Ragavan. to download send RMSG 11551' to 52255. charges Rs 3/sms'. i want to rejct the messages from 52255. Help me to unsubscribe this friends zone...
Yes.. He is absolutely right. Airtel has adapted such cheap (business???) Cheating tactics.. Shame on Airtel.. Still Iam getting such messages from Airtel.

TRAI must look into such matters and should penalise them with huge monetery penalties and code of conduct. so that no other service provider would dare to take such cheating tactics to improve their revenue.. I really wonder whats TRAI doing... Is it really worth having or is it completely lost its consciousness????
I am also getting those cheep msgs... when i send RMSG to that id to 52255 the msg shows "I want to now between my ..." these kind of msgs is send by whome? is it relly friendzone members? or Airtel system generated? ...already morethan 60 rs gone...

19570