[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Recharge Query

Recharged through dealer but balance not yet credited
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am satish, using ur airtel company's prepaid connection with number[protected]. and i want to incoming and outgoing details for last two month. if possible as soon as early send me detail. thank you
before three months i have got a problem with ur service... tat is regarding the booster pack... from airtel i got an offer msg of booster pack... bt it dint activate properly for me (i.e) A-A- 10ps. but tey take 30ps for A-A... i called several times to ur customer care... bt tey are not responding me properly... After sometime they started blaming me tat i dint read the msg properly nu... i dint expect these kind of responses from ur service... really disappointed from ur srvice...
My pre paid Mobile No. [protected] (New Delhi) was recharged for Rs 55 but still outgoing calls are not getting through and it says to be in grey period. Pl respond immedeately. My alternate No is [protected]
I have recharged my pre paid mobile connection No [protected] for Rs 55 but still outgoing mails are barred and says that the connection is in grey area. Pl respond immediately
I have recharged my mobile no.[protected] for Rs.444/- & Rs.333/- through ICICI Bank account no.[protected]. The following is the proof of my account debit. I got my mobile recharged for Rs.333/- only.

Detailed Statement

Account : [protected]
Statement Criteria : Date ranging from 31/12/2010 to 31/12/2010

Status as on : 03/01/2011

Sr No. Value
Date Transaction
Date Description Cheque No. Withdrawals Deposit Available Balance
1 31/12/2010 31/12/2010 BIL/[protected]/0108/[protected]/[protected] 333.00 42, 395.84
2 31/12/2010 31/12/2010 BIL/[protected]/0108/[protected]/[protected] 444.00 41, 951.84

But, I have not yet received the recharge for Rs.444/- nor I got the refund of Rs.444/-. I therefore request you to either recharge for Rs.444/- or refund the amount forthwith. Otherwise, I shall be constrained to resort to legal course of action as deemed fit entirely at your risk and cost. I hope you will avoid such unpleasantness.

A.V. Vaikunta Srinivasan
hai sir? i have used two no! one is aitell! another one is aircel? aircell networks sending full talktime(eg :30=30 main account) but airtel sending offer like 111=111, 155=155. i Kindly request pls Offer a Double digiy no sir?
I AM HOLDING A LIFE TIME VALIDITY PREPAID CONNECTION, WITH NUMBER [protected]. I HAVE RECIEVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE FROM AD-650020, WHICH READS AS: "APKA AIRTEL FREEDOM PLAN EXPIRE HO RAHA HAI. AAJ HI Rs.28 SE RECHARGE KAREIN AUR 1 SAAL TAK AIRTEL NUMBER PAR 1P/SEC. AUR ANYA PAR 1.2P/SEC. CALL KAREIN"

ON GOING TO AIRTEL RETAIL SHOP FOR THE RECHARGE, THE MESSAGE RECEIVED ON MY MOBILE IS: "RECHARGE NOT SUCESSFUL ON YOUR MOBILE. TRANSACTION ID[protected] DATED 23.6.2011."

PLEASE ADVISE THAT DO I NEED/REQUIRE TO RECHARGE AT ALL, AS I AM LIFE TIME PREPAID SUBSCRIBER.

J.S.MEHTA
I LOOK FORWARD TO A RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE. PLEASE ADVISE IN CASE I NEED TO RECHARGE, HOW TO DO IT. AND IN CASE NOT REQUIRED WHY THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO ME ON MY MOBILE.
regarding recharge problem the amount we recharge, has taken fully from the phone the aircel calls are disturbing

19586