[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — outgoing is working but incoming is not working

today my airtel validity have expired and in afternoon i have recharged my prepaid no.(+91-[protected]) with rs. 200/ for one month validity, after that iam able to make outgoing calls but anyone trying my no. airtel announces that this is temporarily out of service, iam not able to receive my incoming calls.when iam trying customer care no. for taking to customer care they are not giving any option to connect to customer care executive.what a pathetic service.please resolve it immediately.

Comments

i have to recharg my sim card with validity in same same position plz . advise

Airtel Prepaid — Sim Card not working

From this December 31, SMS service on my number is not working i had called up Cust. Care a thousand times they have told me to check the sms settings and number it was as per the mark but it was all ok as i don't do many sms. So i just ignored the problem but form Feb 24th i am not able to do as well as receive calls as i am expecting important calls on this number can somebody please help me out.The mobile number is [protected] and SIM number[protected]

Shrey Seth

The last 7 monthsw back to i will purchasing airtel simcard. and activation for life time facility for this Sim card.

any way my personal problem and the same time so not using for Sim card.
so please activate for airtel number.

Mobil..[protected]