Airtel Prepaid GSM — Deactivation of GamesClub Subscription Service

Abdulsattar
Please Deactivate this Service (GamesClub Subscription Service) with immediate effect. Actually I have not subscribed for it still I get a deduction of Rs.30. Please do the needful.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel Prepaid GSM — Refused recharging

I had a airtel prepaid connection which was under 801 scheme.This connection got expired on 7th October 2007.I tried to recharge the same on 6th October 2007.But the recharging was blocked by Airtel.My connection expired on 7th October 2007 and from 8th October 2007 they blocked all incoming and outgoing calls.
I faced a lot of inconvience and had to make a number of compliants to them to get the issue resolved.
I demand compensation from Airtel for the inconvience caused by blocking my connection .

Airtel Prepaid — RECHARGING BLOCKED

I HAVE AN AIRTEL PREPAID CONNECTION [protected] UNDER THE NAME KUMOD PRASAD VERMA.ITS RECHARGING IS BLOCKED.WHENEVER I TRY TO RECHARGE A MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED THAT YOU ARE TEMPORILY BLOCKED.PLEASE UNBLOCK MY RECHARGING

Prepaid connection — 09973356161

I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION UNDER THE NAME OF KUMOD PRASAD VERMA.THE MOBILE NO. IS [protected]<ITS A LIFETIME CONNECTION>.FROM SOME DAYS I HAVE FOUND THAT THE INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALLS TO THE THE ABOVE NO. HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED.WHENEVER I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE ON 121 I AM ASKED TO RECHARGE MY ACCOUNT.ALSO WHEN I TRY TO RECHARGE MY ACCOUNT SOME ABSURD MESSAGE IS SAID FROM THE OTHER SIDE.I HAVE COMPLAINED REGARDING IT TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT TO NO USE.PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AT YOUR EARLIEST.
i am priyank jain my no is [protected] pls send it to me for this month recharging details custumer recharging details
my friend air tel sim card was rajected [protected] so how to run it plz reply fast

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]