[Resolved] Airtel Prepaid — incoming calls stopped

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 HANUMANTHA RAO.p

My no [protected], i have been using this no past 4 years in Docomo and
Ported to Airtel in the month of june-2012 air tel showroom in moosape hyderabad..

Have given my id proof ,pan card voter id and photo two copies ,
but in the month of November i got message saying to submit my id proof once
again, while the same proof was given.in that time my problem clear and[protected] with out intimation my services is stopped said to re submit, so have submitted the same in 25th of jan-2013 in personal
to that begum pet showroom, but my service got disconnected incoming calls the but till date no response from any of them.
Can u Please let me know what is happening, if not please release my no so that
i will change to any other network..

Hanumantha Rao
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 23, 2016
Airtel Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2013
Namaste Mr. Rao,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 13 feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Airtel Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2013
Namaste Mr. Rao,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 13 Feb. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non-contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Deepak Mohod

Airtel Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2013
Namaste Mr. Rao,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel Prepaid — Stopped Incoming Calls

Mine is Mobile No. [protected], after using this no. for last 2 months just got a message from Airtel of non-submission of documents and requiring me to do.. I did (although Re-submission) after a week/two I again notified that and I replied that I have submitted for twice the same.. But they stopped incoming calls (perhaps a month back).. I contacted them, re-re-submitted the docs.. but no response is there.. and I am totally ignored..

what should I do.. the No. was spread out .. I would have been missing numerous calls...

Pls. respond...

Thanx!
Jenender Chawla
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
I`am not getting any of my incoming calls not even outgoing calls not even to customer care are happening ,not even balance inquiry is working whats the problem. i[censored] can solve it do it or i have to change all of my connection & services with u no. is [protected] , [protected] , [protected] & [protected] and i`am serious about it.
And for your information non of them are booked on my name but i use all of them. and its happening from last one month i have send several mails even called to customer care from others phone reply was zero this is the last time want to verify it see the mails of [protected]@indiatimes.com
My No.[protected] is not working from last three days.
please sir activate is as soon as poosible
I`am not getting any of my incoming calls not even outgoing calls not even to customer care are happening, not even balance inquiry is working whats the problem. i[censored] can solve it do it or i have to change all of my connection & services with u no. And for your information non of them are booked on my name but i use all of them. and its happening from last one month i have send several mails even called to customer care from others phone reply was zero this is the last time want to verify it see the mails of [protected]@yahoo.com
Ashok Kumar
A-172, Gokal Puri, Delhi-94

AirTel — Incoming stopped

i using prepaid service. withour informing me airtel has stopped outgoing in my cell. now i cnt make any call. please look into matter and help me to start my service. i have good amount of balane in my airtel prepaid card. hope any one help me out.

Ritu
MY Prepaid Call Detail
Lokesh

AirTel — Prepaid incoming

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I use Airtel prepaid connection and my number is - [protected]. I missed some important calls during the 1st week of March 2010. Kindly request you to mail me the incoming call list for March on [protected]@gmail.com

Thank You.

Puja Chakravarty.

I want call history & sms details of my mobile.Plz do it ASAP

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]