Airtel, Prepaid, Maharashtra — GPRS deduction per day without my consent

Dear Manager(Sr.),
Airtel, Customer Care,
Mumbai, Maharashtra Circle,
Complaints and Resolutions.

Sir, I have called a customer executive over my mobile phone @ [protected], preppaid conection, Maharashtra circle, regarding my querry to find what are the options to use internet over the mobile, since I bought a new handset, Microsoft Q2+, what are the options. The executive askked that there are two different plans to start wich Rs.5/-, a day usage, and Rs.10/-, for 3 days usage on airtel gprs. If I wanted to know how to do it they said you can do it for the Rs.10/- can do it over the phone now itself. that they did.

But, I could not make any outgoing calls after this and I could not to use the internet either. I tried and comlaint but it did not worked for two days.
Untill I tried and kept trying the CC, Airtel to complaint and asked for help.
They said we would do it and you do not have to pay for the 2-3 days and we would do it ourside. After that when I tried it did show the google page. but it is not usable at all. I could not use anything like email either.
And to my shock I found that your sms stating that your Rs.3/- per day has been added for GPRS usage which I did not asked for. However, They have deducted for Rs.10/- for 3 days GPRS. Pls. "STOP" GPRS subscription that I asked for. pls. refund the money back at an earliest.

I have been trying to call Cust. Care, airtel but Its not working since two days long. Pls. help and resolve my issues and refund.
Pls. find my complaints below:

1. GPRS connection I did not asked for. pls. "STOP".

2. I dont know what Im getting for women sms and profiles pls. "STOP" I believe it is due to IM or something but pls. "STOP".

3. I am not getting network properly. its been very bad network/coverage at my new handset micromax Q2+.

I would wait for your call back @ [protected] and email, at an earliest and resolution.

Great,

Dinesh R.G.
(Dinesh R. Gangaramani).

GPRS deduction per day without my consent

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Sir, I have still not got no resolution for the prepaid airtel no. [protected] yet.
No refunds and deductions stopped and correspondence.
My issues has not been resolved yet...?
Dear Sir, MY Prepaid M: [protected], there is immediately after contacting customer care executive, nodal officer, spoke over the phone and refunded Rs.13/-, I got angain got an SMS to check what is it and I deleted SMS but a deduction of Rs.2/- per day has started since 2 days again.
Pls. help and refund and sease sending SMS and promotions call and other forms of deduction I 've been getting, pls...

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]