[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Address proof required

My cell no.is [protected] having 3 years old. Now i am getting many message and voice calls requiring my id and photo. I dont know wht is the reason for requiring again the proof. More over iam not getting enough time to submit the same as i am busy with my office job.
Any how let me inform the nearest centres where I can submit the documents at malappuram or manjeri with details.

Abdul Nazar.k
Kalithodi House
Mankada Pallippuram
679324 Malappuram
My email ; [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Airtel Prepaid Complaints - Address proof required
View all Airtel Prepaid complaints
Airtel Prepaid

Location: CLOCK TOWER LUDHIANA (PUNJAB) INDIA

Address proof required
My cell no.is[protected] having 7 years old. Now i am getting many message and voice calls requiring my id and photo. I dont know wht is the reason for requiring again the proof. More over iam not getting enough time to submit the same as i am busy with my office job.
Today I visited Airtel office Bhador House Chaura Bazar for depositing my address proof etc.because this office is nearby my office, They refuse to accpt my address proof by saying this that Application form are finised and you have to deposit in another office.U R REQUESTED TO TELL ME IS THERE ANY APPLICATION FORM AVAILABLE ON NET OR U R REQUESTED TO MAIL ME THIS FORM ON MY E MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [protected]@gmail.com
I am using my cell phone since 2005. At that time I was staying in a rented house. For last 2 years, I am staying in my own house which I have built.

So, can I submit the address proof of my own house, or do you still need the old address as the proof.

M Srinivasu

Airtel — address proof

hi i have sumbitted my documents for adress proof as required by the airtel .i have sumbitted this five times,i think airtel is the worst company in service providing.
My cell no.is [protected] having 6 month old. Now i am getting many message and voice calls requiring my id and photo & now they stoped my incoming as well as out going calls, I dont know wht is the reason for requiring again the proof, why you dont have system to store documents? you want to cheat people like me? where is my documents which i have submitted during getting my new connection?
My cell no. is [protected], Now i am getting many message and voice calls requiring my id and photo. I dont know wht is the reason for requiring again the proof. I am not getting location to submit the papers. Please tell em whare to deposit the papers.

[protected]@gmail.com
dgdfyfv
I'm using Airtel For past 6 months. I changed the port from Reliance to Airtel thinking that they wil provide the best service. But few weeks back when i was going to my home town i got the message saying that i have to submit the address proof documents within 2 days which is saturday and sunday. Then i asked my friend to go enquire about this in the shop where i brought this airtel connection. They asked me to contact customer care, which i did and they said that "we received your address proof so u dont want to resubmit. u can ignore this messagea". Even i beleived that i ignored that message but one fine morning my out going has been bared and they asked me to submit the proof with in 2 days this its the week day. i cant go for sure i have office. also i dont know where the main airtel office located at. i dont know what to do. i hesitated to change the number so i changed the port alone. but only now i came to know airtel is worst in their service.

Sugasini.
Respected Sir,
I am meet some problum plz find out this mobail number & give me this numbers address proof thank - Q
Respected Sir,
I am meet some problum plz find out this mobail number ([protected]) & give me this numbers address proof thank - Q

Kali Charan Nayak
mob no is [protected].i BrOught thIs nomBer 5days Back.not yet ActivaTed.i Have No idea abOut my deaLer

19593