[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid Mobile Problem — ABOUT THE PROBLEM FACED IN ROAMING

DEAR SIR,
I AM A AIRTEL PREPAID USER OF WEST BENGAL CIRCLE, MY PHONE NO. IS [protected] . ON 29.07.2008 I HAVE REACHED ORISSA WITH MY MOBILE. IN ROAMING I HAVE FACED PROBLEM THAT I CANT MAKE INCOMING & OUTGOING CALLS, WHEATHER THERE IS A FULL TOWER ON MY SCREEN, CELL INFO DISPLAY SHOWING THE TOWER NAME, SMS, MCHECK, NGPAY IS WORKING . I HAD CONTACTED YOU AND YOU ADVISED ME TO RECHARGE ME THE A/C. ACCORDING TO YOU I HAD RECHARGED THE A/C . BUT ALL WAS IN VAIN. BUT THE AIRTEL USER FACED NO PROBLEM.

PLEASE INFORM ME ON WRITTEN TO MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS ABOUT THE PROBLEM, THE ACTION YOU ARE TAKING, WHY IT HAPPENED AND KINDLY GIVE ME SOME ASSURANCE FOR FURTHER THAT I WILL NOT FACE IT IN FUTURE WHILE ROAMING.

SIR I AM FACING THE PROBLEM HEAVILY IN ROAMING.

RAMANANDA MUKHOPADHYAY ([protected])