Airtel Prepaid Mobile Services — No response to customer query

Navin kumar

no response to your customer query please deactivate ring tone khazana services in my mobile. my number are [protected].
thanks
regards
navin kumar
Delhi

Comments

your customer care service is very bad.there is no response for complints. airtell new connection activation take several days.others on spot.why are you continueing this service.
Hi! My name is N.Ravikumar . fast sevan years using airtel prepoid communication. still date my sim cord is broken. i will contect near by airtel mobile custemar care, but airtel office CCA not responsoble is my complaint. my mobile number [protected], this number is very very importent. pleace kintly requste replaset my sim cord. THANKING YOU.
from last 2 month, I am facing a problem of network whenever come under a no network area, after moving from no network place to a network place after i unable to recieved any incoming call.
My cell shows the full point of network, when I try to cal my number it shows not reachable or switch off sometimes temporary out of service.
I had complaint 3 times but no positive result is there,
I had complaint 3 times but no positive result is there, my number is [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]