Airtel Prepaid — Multiple times of document resubmission

Thudiyalur, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 shanmvinoth
I'm Vinoth from Coimbatore and my AIRTEL mobile number is [protected]. I have submitted Identity proof & Address proof when i got this number registered, March 2012.

After 7 months, they called me and said to submit my documents again or else they would disconnect the service. I really don't know why the verification happening after a long time!!!

I had submitted the documents in Airtel office and my resubmission Application No. is 20693357 on 11the Oct 2012.

Eventhen i'm getting message says "As per government directive, we are withdrawing service for this number due to unsuccessful verification". When i checked with 121,they are saying to resubmit the documents.

How many times i need to go airtel office to re-submit the documents again and again !

Its frustating and really a mental torture, and i want to know to whom i can escalate for reason and to stop this!

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

BHARTI(AIRTEL) — RESUBMISSION OF ADDRESS PROOF

Dear sir
i am using the airtel no-[protected] for past 2 years.but suddenly i got a messasge from airtel that u have to submit your address proof or your connection will be terminated.i am working in noida .
the same complaint am also having even they disconnected the services too...whats the hell going on with airtel
Namaste(shanmvinoth),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd