Airtel Prepaid Services — Excessive charges applied for gulf call

Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India
 ayas2002
Mr. Rakesh Ranga,

For your attention please,

Today i have registered a another complaint to the Airtel Customer Care. I called to gulf on 2 jan 2012 and spoke for 3min and 06 sec and for that 60 rupees have been deducted from my account. Al-thought i have added Gulf rate (rs 14) to my mobile number. They have deducted excess amount. Its not fair at all and Its happen for 2 nd time after my same complaint on Dec. 29 2011.

My concern have not been resolved yet.

Kindly refund the excess money deducted from my a/c.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

Airtel — Regarding excessive deduction of amount

I am having airtel prepaid connection #[protected],I am having the plan by which I can call to any STD number in India @ 1 INR/min . On 6/Oct/2007 I did called a number & was charged 27 INR for 7 minutes.

Regarding the same I complained to customer care & the excuse I was given is "This happened due to default , It did happens often & as you have called us we would be refunding your money within 48 hours" , my compliant number is [protected]. Hitherto, I haven't received communication/money from airtel.

On asking what if I would not have called you, the reply from customer care personnel was in that case you would not received your money back.It feels so much embarrsed with the kind of services, the top operator of India is giving to it's 50 million customers.

I will be more happy if this problem of "DEFAULT" is eradicated,so that the customer doesn't feels like dodged.
I'm charged for dialing customer care number also..this is the great cheating in the telecommunication industry..none of the networks charging for their customer care..i need immediate action for this complaint and also i want to know the toll free customer care number.
I'm charged for dialing customer care number also..this is the great cheating in the telecommunication industry..none of the networks charging for dialing their customer care..i need immediate action for this complaint and also i want to know the toll free customer care number.
The issue still exist and today i am going to Airtel customer care to log a compliant again. Worst service.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]