Airtel — Threatening calls from airtel customer care regarding old postpaid number

Karnataka, India
 preetam.rajkumar
Respected sir/mam
I ve been a loyal customers airtel since past 10years and I still intend to be.
I was happy with using my prepaid connection until a representative told me of a good plan for me.
I agreed to it and he promised me the 250 rental plan where I get some free minute calls and free SMS daily.
Just in a matter of 4 days my outgoing call was disconnected. When I called the customer care, they said I have exceeded my limit of 1000rs. It was a big shock for me as I hardly made any calls. How can someone possibly make that much calls anyways in a span of few days. I registered a complaint And the report said the problem will be resolved. But my phone was still barred. So I stopped using this number. Now after 2 months, they are calling and threatening me everyday using vulgar and rude language and tone. Also they threatened me that they will blacklist my name in CIBIL. I am ready to pay my dues only if a proper and correct statement of my bill is generated.

The phone number is registered under the name of rajkumar Preetam Singh.
The postpaid number with complaint is [protected]

Rajkumar preetam

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

AirTel — Thretning calls to relatives of postpaid owner

We disconnected our airtel postpaid WLL connection in April 2007 and returned the WLL handset to airtel with bill in MAY (when they came for collection after reminding them several times)....
Since then we have been getting threatning calls from Airtel regarding our bil...We told them that we have already paid the bill and have the receipt also.
first they only used to call the phone owner (who is not an owner now) later on they started calling our relatives...they have even started calling our frineds and threatning us...they have been using names of banks as ICICI and HDFC..saying the owner (who is not an owner now) registered for a loan or a credit card and gave thei number as refernce...and asking htem to provide new number of the owner (who is not an owner now)...
Last time they talked to owners wife and started rebuking (spoke really disgusting words) at her when she asked for legal papers of bill....

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - Threatening calls from airtel customer care regarding old postpaid number