[Resolved]  Airtel WAP — deactivate

i am reciving s m s from 64611020 thnks for using [ subscription textbased services] and charge rs 20 for 5 times total rs 100.00 in my prepaid bill we are never activated this type services so please deactivate this service and refund my money cell no [protected]

Comments

Sir i have by mistake activated airtel text based service and i m losing rs 10 per day without using it . So please deactivate the service from my number [protected] my name is shorab
had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs10/- per day from my talktime balance.I don't want this service so PLEASE stop this service and save my account balance.(My cell no:[protected])
my number is [protected]. i am being charged 10 rupees daily without any use on my airtel number.how can i deactivate this please help.
Deactivate india pack my no. [protected]
DEAR SIR MY PHONE NO IS [protected].I M BEING CHARGED 10 RUPEES DAILY KINDLY DEACTIVATE TEXT BASED SERVICE THANKS
TO DEACTIVATE SUBSCRIPTION.
I had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs1/- per day from my talktime balance.Please be kind enough to deactivate the subscription by tonight.(My cell no:[protected])

Airtel WAP — deactivation

Respected Sir,
As no action has been taken by you to deactivate the AIRTEL WAP to my no. [protected], I’m going to give up the mobile connection within a very few days.
With regards
Binandi Saikia
Nagaon, Assam.

thank...
Please deactivate the renewed for archie_comics_wap, comicstrip. this service are deduct of my mobile balanc Rs. 1 pre day. Mobile no-[protected]
I had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs10/- per day from my talktime balance.Please be kind enough to deactivate the subscription by tonight.(My cell no:[protected])
hi, this is aniket. I was facing the same issue as yours. I had to share my number to get the service deactivated. Would suggest you to do the same
I had subscrived for the fun zone through http://igmobi.com.Therefore I am losing Rs1/- per day from my talktime balance.Please be kind enough to deactivate the subscription by tonight.(My cell no [protected])
Deactive all Airtel Live wap text based services immediately.
I am being charged everyday by airtel wap Rs. 10 via sms from 64611010 while I am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile [protected].
Hello, I am not using your Airtellive wap(wap.mobifun.in) service. But why you are charging every day Rs 10 from my Airtel mobile account. My phone number [protected]. Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I am not like your service.

Airtel