[Resolved]  Airtel WAP Service — deactivate

i want to deactivate this service so what i have to do to deactivate.i have consulted with the consumer centre but didnt get a satisfactor reply from them

Comments

Dear Mr. Airtel

i want to deactivate Airtelwap service so what i have to do to deactivate.i have consulted with the consumer care but didnt get a satisfactor reply from them
Mob.- [protected]
I want to deactivate the subscription service on airtel wap for which i get charge Rs 20 twice a month.I have already made a complaint with Airtel for dectivation but no action has been taken yet.my number is [protected]
sir, pl deactivate airtel wap service on my mobile no [protected] immediately
sir. please deactivate the WAP service (text baseed service) m.igfun.com on my official mobile number
[protected] this is my official phone pl deactivate immediatel.

Airtel WAP — deactivate the service

please de activate this service from mbl [protected]. i m not using any service then also daily 10rs are deducted from my account .i want this deactication right now

AirTel — wap service deactivate

Everyday my 1Rs get deducted n a messge comes saying 1rs has been deducted due to subscription on airtel wap an also a site name is given i have not subscribed to any of such services plz deactivate my service my mobile number is [protected]
Deactive all Airtel Live wap text based services immediately.
I am being charged everyday by airtel wap Rs. 10 via sms from 64611010 while I am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile [protected].
Hello, I am not using your Airtellive wap(wap.mobifun.in) service. But why you are charging every day Rs 10 from my Airtel mobile account. My phone number [protected]. Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I am not like your service.
deactivate airtel live
deactivate for textbased servise on airtel wap on phone nos [protected]
Country code(India): 91
mobile no:[protected]
cancel my subscription
please deactivatethe airtel wap service from mbl [protected]. i m not using any service then also daily Rs.10 are deducted from my account .i want this deactication right now.
kindly stop air tel wap service on my mobile no[protected].ihave been deducted 40rupees tillnow for the services which iam not using at all.
please deactivate my airtelwap service from my mobile the number is [protected].As it was charged ruppees 20 via sms from 64611020. As I am not using this service at all still Rs.20 is deducting from my account.I want this deactivation right now.

AirTel — to stop airtel wap service

I have the same problem and they are charging Rs.10 and they send the message "Thanks for using (saibaba_pack, subscription )subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.10

so please deactivate this service
sir i have complaind several tims to deactivate service airtel wap on my cell [protected] as i am not using this dervice please pay atention
STOP THE PANCHANGH PACK MY NO [protected]

wap services — Deactivation

I beg to state that I had subscribed the Wap HVideo Service by mistake on Mobile No. [protected]. I had contacted the customer care several times for de-activation of the same but there is no action. I kindly request you to deactivate the subscription at the earliest.
Thanking you, I remain
Melwin Wilson
I am Shreshal Rajeshirke from Nagpur I want to deactivate the funny video service .this service start 4 week from my mobile .i am calling your custmor care but they can not help him.this service are daily send a funny clip and cut the balance Rs.2 /day and validity/day.I want to deactivate this service .Please deactivate this service from my mobile number is [protected].

Your’s Faithfully