[Resolved]  airtle pre to postpaid — irresponsible behaviour

To

The Nodal Officer,
M/s. Airtel Services,
Mumbai.

Sub: Irresponsible behaviour of AIRTEL OFFICE, Bhagampet Hyderabad- Reg.

* * * * *

I am Mr. P.Suribabu working with GVK BIO a Research and Development Organisation, one of the Pre Paid customer ([protected]) from the past Four years (July 2005) to your Net Work. I satisfied about your past services but I was suffering from last Two Months regarding I want to convert from prepaid to Post Paid Service with the same Number. I appreciate you’re the First Net work to that service.

Due to that I met one of your franchisees ( S.R. Associates in Secunderabad) and I submitted all the details but I don’t get any service then I went to Bagampet Airtel Head Office, even there also I didn’t get any refreshment.

The total process did like these

1. On 26th April 2009 one of the your executive came from S.R Associates, Secunderabad. Then I submitted all the documents and paid processing fee Rs.500/- the receipt no 08/0242485(attached)

2. On 29th April one executive came for verification and he verified my profile after the
Verification I put the signature.

3. On 2nd may I received a Welcome Kit (also attached)from Bagampet Head Office through courier (Sensational Couriers) Courier Number WL53548 and have patiently waited for 20 days but no response from your office.

4. On 24th may I called to customer care they told me to contact the nearest Airtel service
Center.

5. On 26th may I met Airtel Office ( Habsiguda) the behaved irresponsible.

6. On 26th may I went to Airtel Office Bagampet at 7.30pm one of the executive
Mr. T.Balaji Handled my case and he said I verify this case and call to you with in 2
days but I don’t get any call. Then 5th June I went to Bagampet office meet Mr.Balaji
he said we don’t receiver Rs.500/- Processing fee from S.R associates again he asked
me to pay processing fee Rs.500/- then I asked why I will pay again Processing fee.
Then Mr.Balaji Said what ever it may be I will solve the problem with in 2 days and I
will call you but I don’t get any call from him.
To be continued …

7. After 2 days I call to Mr. Balaji then he said I am in leave Mis. Sudha Handle this case
but she also not solved this case.

8. On 15th June I call to customer care Problem Id (SR[protected] they told the problem closed but the SIM was not activated.

9. On 16th June I went to vertex office in habsiguda they told to begampet office. Then I
call to Bagampet office then they told it will solve with in 2 days.

10. On 19th June I went to Bagampet Office and meet Mr. Pavan & Miss.Sailaja and I
explain my case Mr. Pavan call to Balaji but he don’t want to talk with me then Miss.
Sailaja talk to Balaji even also he don’t take with me at the end sailaja give me 100%
assurance balaji call to you tomorrow before 10 am but I don’t get any call. So I feel
they try to bluff me.

11. Again on 20th June I went to Bagampet office and met to Executive Mr.T.Balaji who
was dealing the Problem. He said I am in leave 8th to 18th (can I believe it……..?)
again he said solve it end of this day then I ask give me assurance with manager
( Zinneth Khan) He talk with me and convince at any cost I solve this end of this day
and he call evening that is Saturday I will solve it in Monday and call you before
10 am but I don’t get call more over I call him. After all this nonsense he said “again you have to resubmit your documents, your sim will be activated in 2 days”. (can I believe this…..?) Even manager also bluff me.

12. During the entire process, every time your employees told “ NO MISTAKE FROM YOUR SIDE AND YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED SOON”. After wasting of my time (two months) and money, you are asking me to resubmit your documents. How can I take this……..?

Due to this harassment from the past 2 months I disturbed Mentally, Physically and Financially. If I not get services in Head Office what about the Urban and Rural areas…..?.

My Suspects:

• My documents misplaced
• Why can I believe that documents may use by others for new SIM Card

Kindly consider my problem and take further necessary actions.

Thanking you,