[Resolved]  ajanta mobile 1800 — not charging

hello sir my ajanta mobile is not charging please tell the free service center

Comments

Call on [protected] Ajanta National Customer Care For your nearby Service Center. It will be Surely Look after.
i need the diagram & solutions of ajanta mobile.
contact service center
is ajanta mobile available in mumbai
your models 1800, 1900, 2000, all rubbish. i think company don't have a basic knowledge of manufacturing. company is not aware from mobile market. what kind of trend in mobile market, what is customer's choice..??.
I purchased an Ajanta mobile (model No.A 1800) from the authorised dealerMr. Sulaiman, Fores Interiors & Fabricators & electronics, vembayam, Thiruvananthapuram, kerala 695 615 Govt. regd No.32/14/30453. (his mobile No. [protected]) on 15.9.2008. Bill No. 573 dated 15.9.2008. The cost of mobile set is Rs. 1550/-. But after 4 months the set become useless. So I handed over the set on 2/2009 to the dealer Sulaiman for submitting the set to its service centre. But he handed over the set to the distributor Mr. Pratheep for repair. He told me the software was damaged the service centre will soon open in Trivandrum and I should be given the set soon after repaired. But still the dealer or distributor hasn't given the set after repaired. So I request you to give a repaired set or a new one or the cost which I paid . Otherwise I will take legal steps against you and the distributor. The set is now under custody of the distributor Mr. Pratheep.
when your company will going launch slim sets...? we are eagarly waiting.
sir i hve mobil n no servic centre plz come servic centure every were?because kurmi ki bhen urmi was damaged due daku lappad singh's dangue fever
sir m satisfied with u r servics
my Ajanta Mobile A1800 has getting an invalid IMEI number ([protected]) and getting message from Smart (RIM) that from 30th Nov service will be stopped. So please see it.
my ajanta mobile 1800 model is blocked due to its imei no. [protected] but why; is ajanta company is not indian registered? plz do some action.
i am in patna
MY hand set is not working due to not registration of IMEI no i have deposited my Handset a week bofour to local wholeseller along with Id proff, Photo, and bill of purchase. Guide me about within how many days the problem will sort out.
make- Ajanta
model-A3000
IMEI : nil
I had bought above mobile from GHAZIABAD MARKET on MAY-2009 and today it has been blocked due to invalid IMEI number. Now i think this is a duty of AJANTA COMPANY to compensate me.

I need ur help.

Thankig u

PANKAJ MAHESHWAR
I want to purchase Ajanta mobile.
is there any imei registration centres in calicut-kerala, my mobile is blocked.
dear sir i purcase ajanta mobile A1800 RS1550
but due to invalid imei no it is not working
i had gone to many place in hyderabad but no one put my imei no now my mobile dade so plz tell me service center of ajanta mobile
or tell me my valid imei no
my cotact no -[protected]
my invalid imei no is -[protected]
Hello sir, I had bought Ajanta A1800 mobile from BUDAUN MARKET and today it has been blocked due to invalid IMEI number. Now i think this is a duty of AJANTA COMPANY to compensate me.
i want ur help to this matter & mail me ur service center address.
THANKYOU!!!
Dear sir
I have bought AJANTA A 1800 when it was launch in market aprox 2 year back but it is locked due to IMEI No it has already an IMEi NO -[protected].
So please activate it sir.

thanks YOURS
PRABHAT KUMAR
sir i purchased a set of ajanta model no. 1900 imei no. [protected] now a days it show limited service kya ajanta ne yu hi apne mobile set ko bazar me utar diya without any responsibility kya custember ke parti koi jimedary nahi hai agar ispe dhyan nahi diya gaya to indian low ke anusar ye dhokha dhari hai aur hum comsure forum me case karenge wo v puri company ke uper . sunny Begusarai (Bihar)
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other