[Resolved]  ajoy gas agency G.T road kanpur — problem in booking LPG through phone

Dear sir
I am a consumer of agay gas agency with the consumer number A22501 Name Umesh chand gupta. Since past 1week I am constantly trying to book my Lpg through the number[protected], but I am extremely to sorry to state that either it is in engaged mode or if i hear the phone ringing there is no one to pick the phone.I hope my problem will be sorted out as we all know how difficult it isto survive when we do not have cylinders at home.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My consumer no is 43981 vishwa jit singh 24/1 HAL Colony. I have already booked the Gas in your agency dt. 09.10.10 but I could received the gas cylinder to till date.
Today i have call again and then your employ call to us yesterday you have book the
cylinder and she said wait for ONE Week.

Regrds

Vishwa jit singh
24/1HAL Colony,
Kanpur

ajay gas service — late gas delivery

sir i want to canfirm u i m so much in problem about the gas i book gas in 15 day before bt not recive gas yet time wt can i do please solve my problem thank you

ajay gas agency kanpur — not delivered in timely

I dharmendra kumar kamal s/o shri jai ram singh r/o 104-L/9 vinoba nagar gandhi gram harjinder nagar kanpur up 208007. I am customer in your agency my no. A-15263.my cylender is empty within 25 days your employes not boked in 25days delivered very late. so we have face so many problem in my home only not reflling timely the cylender .respectfully please do something very fast
Dear sir
I am a consumer of agay gas agency with the consumer number 40393 Name Moinuddin. Since past 14days I am constantly trying to book my Lpg through the number[protected], but I am extremely to sorry to state that either it is in engaged mode or if i hear the phone ringing there is no one to pick the phone.I hope my problem will be sorted out as we all know how difficult it isto survive when we do not have cylinders at home.
thanks for consideration

My consumer no is A25509 Virendra Kumar Gupta, 59A, Surya Nagar Charari Lalbangla, Kanpur. I have already booked the Gas in your agency dt. 02.06.2012 through the number [protected] but I could received the gas cylinder to till date but I am extremely to sorry to state that either it is in engaged mode or if I hear the phone ringing there is no one to pick the phone.I hope my problem will be sorted out as we all know how difficult it isto survive when we do not have cylinders at home.
thanks for consideration
Your local vendor DILIP who delivers gas cylinder at my area friends colony delivers less weighted gas cylinder he steals gas from ours cylinder
Kindly look into the matter else i have to take further actions