[Resolved]  Akai Sumo 25 Tv Not Working — tv and remote control not working

i purchaise one akai sumo 25 band tv in feb 2008 nadilath agency palakkad kerala . after coupple of days it is not working the tv i complained on may 1st 2008 . customercare in that short told me that today is holiday . will get back you in three four days .

again i called on 3rd may 2008 perticular shop people give me a number of company service technician, i speek to the guy for my complain . he doesnt bother listen the complain and lithargicaly replayed, i do't know what is worng going on

as far as consumer we are, nobody to the problem and rectify the things .

palakkad Nandilath Electronic s:
[protected] /2544476 /3290206 /3291953

my tel:[protected]
cell no : [protected]

please do the needful at the earliest and take necessary action by akai officials.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:07:48
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have the same model of AKAI TV and let me be clear in saying that AKAI is the worst TV brand I have ever seen. My problems with it has been perenial. They replaced my TV once and twice I had it serviced with the service guys( they dont have a seperate servicing group by the way) all within 2-3 months of purchase..Its been 2 years now hardly and I am waiting to save money to replace the TV.

Go for Samsung or Sony, if anyone wants a cheap TV go for a locally assembled one rather than AKAI..Never trust this brand..

no response on complaint from the company

i bought a akai lcd television 4months back.now it is not working.i compainted to the customer care and they are not responding.

Akai Phone